Dungeon Mod

Submit and review mod applications here!

Vote

yes
35%
no
65%

Total votes: 23

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Dungeon Mod

Post by Aria »

What is your name? If you're known with different names, please list all of them.

Aria

Please list your characters, including characters from multiple accounts:

- Aria Moonshot
- Miho Khann
- Junta khann
- Aribeth Khann
- Arcane Rapture
- Boudicas Revenge
- Tifa Holyheart
- Spray Of Blood
- The Most Unholy One
- X Lady Melisandre X
- The Pilgrim Knight

Please list your area(s) of expertise in the game:

-19k hours
-All Dungeons + Solo
-Deep/Urgoz + Solo
-FoW + Solo/Duo
-UW + Duo/Trio

Please list any community contributions (e.g.: forum moderation), guild leadership, possible conflicts of interest (e.g.: past or planned record submissions).

- SC Guild Leader since 2019
- Multiple Dungeon record submissions
- Contributor to GWWiki + SCWiki
- GW Content Creator via Youtube

Why do you want to be a moderator?

I've never wanted to be a moderator, I am however willing to approve runs in a prompt manner, adhering to any rules set out on the GWSCR site. My purpose would be to approve the Dungeon section of GWSCR only.

I've previously applied to be a moderator which at the time would have encompassed the whole site, I withdrew my application after some people (I felt) met me with unnecessary hostility.
After those talks were over we gained 3 new types of moderators; each governing their own specific sections of the site, with multiple records now approved.

We still need a Dungeon mod!

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Re: Dungeon Mod

Post by Misty »

I was in favour until you got a bunch of people from Nite Discord to sign up and vote for you. This is completely unacceptable for a mod. You're correct that some people were unnecessarily hostile towards you, but if you want to be a part of the community, you either have to deal with them or ignore them.
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

Misty wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:22 pm
I was in favour until you got a bunch of people from Nite Discord to sign up and vote for you. This is completely unacceptable for a mod. You're correct that some people were unnecessarily hostile towards you, but if you want to be a part of the community, you either have to deal with them or ignore them.
Unacceptable according to you.

My guild is part of Nite alliance and they are free to ignore it or vote Yes/No.
No one is being forced to sign up, I actually asked if they would "log in" implying they would already be members here.

I'm letting people know about my mod submission and how voting could not only help me but everyone.

This is me dealing with hostile people.

Thanks for your input.

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Misty wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:22 pm
acting like people havent brigaded for the other mods lmao stfu