[TAS] Hell's Precipice + Bonus (7 Min / 7.28) Solo [든믕믕누]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Kev
In-game name: Uchiha Zhiniza
Guild: [든믕믕누]

[TAS] Hell's Precipice + Bonus (7 Min / 7.28) Solo [든믕믕누]

Post by Kev »

I tried and first got a low 10min, saw good potentional to make it even faster, got 8 minute run after that with decent rng.
Changed the bar a little bit so i would be able to handle all lords simultaneously, greatly speeded it up wich let me get this 7min.
I got this 3 days ago, but i've been grinding it really hard trying to get a "possible?" 6 minute run since then, for no good reason :lol:
I've watched through all my best tries in the different parts of the mission, and it seems that around 10 seconds faster is needed total, wich would be to have EVAS & IAU/FNP and to have flawless rng overall (4 lich altar TP, and having lich not attacking any of your stone units), but then you don't sustain enough health during the armageddon lords to gain the advantage of the Chilling Victory damage the first 10 or so seconds before they are low enough and you are above.
Having wasted over 800 bu's trying to get by the group to help the seer, failing miserably at the lords, having barrage rangers from guards, having terrible lich rng, i realise im just wasting my time & my sense :shock:

Smiiles
In-game name: Smiles Shadow
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

Re: [TAS] Hell's Precipice + Bonus (7 Min / 7.28) Solo [든믕믕누]

Post by Smiiles »