[TAS] Gurky Solo Ring of Fire 5:30

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Gurky
In-game name: Doa Maybe
Guild: [Gurk]

[TAS] Gurky Solo Ring of Fire 5:30

Post by Gurky »

Yooooooo

Finally figured out those not so rng based seals and managed to beat those superior IT brains and gameplay.
I think a 4 is possible and if anyone wanna try and get it I am down to explain what I found out.

Last edited by Gurky on Thu May 25, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Re: [TAS] Gurky Solo Ring of Fire 5:30

Post by Misty »

nice one! I'm not really interested in going for solo, but am curious what you've learned about the seals (= is it applicable for larger party sizes? and will you go for mission+bonus?
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Gurky
In-game name: Doa Maybe
Guild: [Gurk]

Post by Gurky »

So the seals can't "cast" their disenchantment spell on a player that has SF/obby... But it will cast on other foes entering circle their and gaining aggro of a seal and since it's aoe the player with get disenchanted as well. Also chaining one of the patrols with the seal will make em go right next to it and kind of activate it leading to a disenchantment. Also if any enemy that's not spell protected runs into the smaller circle around the seal it will disenchant straight away. So for example the ettins at the first seal won't trigger a disenchantment if the seal is still fighting on the back and they don't enter the small circle. Hope with the information given and some testing it makes sense.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

thanks, that is interesting! it's probably not hugely impactful for larger parties, but still good to know (=
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Post by Frs_ »