[TAS] Solo Arborstone 28:19 [Aria]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
BackTwoBaySix
In-game name: Back Two Bay Six
Guild: Aria

[TAS] Solo Arborstone 28:19 [Aria]

Post by BackTwoBaySix »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4ZGSeECIo
end screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4ZGSeECIo

This was quite a messy run but there's quite a lot of RNG to this which aren't very obvious and make it quite difficult to complete runs

-Enemy spawns positioning and composition (spirits are the worst) before opening the first gate, a combination of spring/trees is best for PI.
-The first boss is quite hard to beat with 3 canthans remaining, and almost impossible if you get mindflayer (only beat him once with 3 canthans surviving).
-The fight after picking up the urn is almost impossible to survive, even with a second set of canthans popped. This run was a bit weird with the buggy canthans. Also since your first canthans almost always die on this fight, you would need to re-pop and not get rangers, and ideally not assassins.
-Every oni fight is a bit of a dice roll if they manage to block enchants on the right targets at the right time, or you get rupted by the environmental effect.
-It's also super easy to over-agro when canthans run in, prior to the ele boss. And you can't mitigate barbs damage on canthans very easily, so you are in Danika's hands completely
-RNG on canthan/enemy targetting and npc healing throughout the whole run.
-NPCs getting randomly stuck is really common in this mission for some reason.

The ideal run would see you take 3 canthans all the way to the end boss, then pop a dream rider to kill everything there. I did run a build with strength of honor > soa, but ultimately I think SOA is needed for dream rider on end boss fight to win. Sub 20 is probably possible with a smoother run. My goal was just to get masters so I'm not gonna push more for now.

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Re: [TAS] Solo Arborstone 28:19 [Aria]

Post by Aria »

peter kadar will beat this easy once he has his account back

gg btw

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Re: [TAS] Solo Arborstone 28:19 [Aria]

Post by Frs_ »

nice to see there's been a master solo run !