[TAS] Solo D'Alessio Seaboard + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:45) [モvェム]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

[TAS] Solo D'Alessio Seaboard + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:45) [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

hey

[TAS] seconds + minutes please

SoS isn't important you just have to be fast finishing bonus + end boss
the previous 8:10 was just annoying me so i grinded it out

enjoy

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: [TAS] Solo D'Alessio Seaboard + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:45) [モvェム]

Post by Flo »

Thats pretty interesting, so Dorian staying alive is just pure RNG afterall? Whats the approximate success rate?

Also this looks like a an age 6 should be possible, I strongly doubt that heart of holy flame and banishing strike is optimal in this VoS bar. Pretty sure that at this point staggering+eremites and honor over fh is better, or alternatively sand shards + honor and keep fh. Also maybe dwarven > iau (armor loss might be bad, but get hit less because perma 50% - I think I had some runs where dwarven barely worked survivability-wise). Should be able to save >30 secs in village at the beginning, 10 sec running, and 10 sec at the final boss.

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

Flo wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:28 pm
Thats pretty interesting, so Dorian staying alive is just pure RNG afterall? Whats the approximate success rate?

Also this looks like a an age 6 should be possible, I strongly doubt that heart of holy flame and banishing strike is optimal in this VoS bar. Pretty sure that at this point staggering+eremites and honor over fh is better, or alternatively sand shards + honor and keep fh. Also maybe dwarven > iau (armor loss might be bad, but get hit less because perma 50% - I think I had some runs where dwarven barely worked survivability-wise). Should be able to save >30 secs in village at the beginning, 10 sec running, and 10 sec at the final boss.
clearing the village fast is dependant on whether the first grasping group is bugged or how many villagers are alive preventing enemies entering a r.wall block, 95% of the time aggro is all over the place or you have to run back to the buggy group of 3

regardless of build most time saves are versus single targets

holy dmg is better versus the village boss, skeleton necros with dark bond / taste of death + graspings since it deals double dmg
the village boss can blind/block and also have heals , shards with stagger + eremites at that point is also useless since you need big holy hitting skills to make it through

iau helps me survive at the end, could probably run ds and ebsoh>fh though, ebsoh makes sense but fh has the deep wound too .

dorian is still not consistant, i just plonk summons on top of his head and hope he survives, i kill the group after the gate and return for the offering in this run but in a run before i skipped that and was 30 secs faster, dorian just died 2 sec before i could kill last boss (so i swapped from shards > fh)

i grinded it non stop all day and only got him to survive 1 time again, basically

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Post by Frs_ »

time for minutes based : 7min
time for second based : 7min45s

I still don't have access to a computer but thought it was more than time to approve these records, i'll update the table as soon as i can