[TAS] Solo Salt Mines of Moladune (Age 3 / 3:37) [モvェム]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

[TAS] Solo Salt Mines of Moladune (Age 3 / 3:37) [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

[TAS] minutes and [TAS] seconds.

F11 and /Age

Total - Age 3 / 3:37 seconds

It's a tie now, I could keep trying for 3.36 but running Iron Mines all day looking for a 1 second scrape is no longer fun :S.

There is plenty space for Evil + DC to be on the board; so Frs if you feel the need to go for 3.36< just to prevent that fair enough I guess?? :D

Thanks again to Assa Felmani

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: [TAS] Solo Salt Mines of Moladune (Age 3 / 3:37) [モvェム]

Post by Flo »

Learn how to use sand shards and there is your free 1s of timesave lol

Also both of you keep using keyboard movement in situations where autopathing would probably give a better result

Someone PM me for a juicy age 2 duo btw

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

why can you losers post ties like this, but when i posted 25 vanquish record ties you deleted all of them

Aria

Post by Aria »

Hey thanks, the auto-pathing is pretty janky in this mission tbh plus you are mostly strafing lightning orbs/bulls charge and arrows just to stay alive. So its necessary to "wiggle" versus running in lines. Good advice for some parts though

Aria

Post by Aria »

Ether wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:59 pm
why can you losers post ties like this, but when i posted 25 vanquish record ties you deleted all of them
Hey, I see no problem with Ties being posted since its accepted in any other games speedrun community or whatever, this is a /seconds based and /minutes based Tie though; idk how people would feel with duplicate /minutes records.

At the end of the day this game is mostly dead as fuck people should just be happy to see new posts at all, thats my 2 cents anyway

Ether

Post by Ether »

Aria wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:24 pm
Ether wrote:
Hey, I see no problem with Ties being posted since its accepted in any other games speedrun community or whatever, this is a /seconds based and /minutes based Tie though; idk how people would feel with duplicate /minutes records.

At the end of the day this game is mostly dead as fuck people should just be happy to see new posts at all, thats my 2 cents anyway
then post 25 ties of this

Aria

Post by Aria »

Ether wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:35 pm
Aria wrote:
Ether wrote:

Yeah I've got no issue with your 25 vq records, wouldn't bother me personally at all to still see them here; I just get the impression as you pointed out that /age ties are not welcome here by others. because one could still be +59 secs or even multiple minutes faster in some multi-level areas.

I think a /seconds tie is a little different. And again I would not care if there were 25 other Tied /seconds iron mines !

Anyways.. I don't wna argue with anyone I respect all your opinions.

Ether

Post by Ether »

Aria wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:54 pm
Ether wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:35 pm
Aria wrote:

Yeah I've got no issue with your 25 vq records, wouldn't bother me personally at all to still see them here; I just get the impression as you pointed out that /age ties are not welcome here by others. because one could still be +59 secs or even multiple minutes faster in some multi-level areas.

I think a /seconds tie is a little different. And again I would not care if there were 25 other Tied /seconds iron mines !

Anyways.. I don't wna argue with anyone I respect all your opinions.
idgaf if u tied it exactly, i want you to post even more ties. this isnt about rules or anything, this is about shitposting. anything that makes the mission and vq posts (aside from my vq post) isnt worthy of being on this site, but if you keep up the work and keep posting ties, we will have some1 with dedication and such high consistency in playing, and that we should always be reminded of your skills when we open up the vq tab.

do what must be done.

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Post by Frs_ »

Minute based : 3 min
Second based : 3.37