[Sent] Present 2min Duo Nahpui

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
SoulsLuvsDhuum
In-game name: Souls Luvs Dhuum
Guild: [SenT]

[Sent] Present 2min Duo Nahpui

Post by SoulsLuvsDhuum »

Last edited by SoulsLuvsDhuum on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sole
In-game name: Sole The Dervish

Re: [Sent] Present 2min Duo Nahpui

Post by Sole »

was fun,gg

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

I hate to be the one to point this out, since you did such a great job beating my record, but...
Missions that include a timer (Prophecies: none; Factions: Minister Chos Estate, Vizunah Square, Nahpui Quarter, Tahnnakai Temple, Arborstone, Boreas Seabed, Sunjiang District, Unwaking Waters, Raisu Palace, Imperial Sanctum; Nightfall: Grand Court of Sebelkeh, Ruins of Morah, Abaddons Gate; EotN: none)
The time in these missions is determined by the time given to you at the end of the mission by the game itself – therefore, records for these missions are measured in seconds, not in full minutes. A single screenshot of a completion time is not sufficient, since the game does not state which mission was completed. It must be clearly visible in the video.
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Sole
In-game name: Sole The Dervish

Post by Sole »

Your video is the exact same as ours

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Sadly, Misty is right. His duo record includes this (time is visible) at the end of the video:

Rules are clear about this - you should have no problem to reproduce your success, since i dont think anyone will just copy what you did to beat you by a few seconds