[TAS] Gates Of Kryta (1 Min / 1.58) Solo [든믕믕누]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Kev
In-game name: Uchiha Zhiniza
Guild: [든믕믕누]

[TAS] Gates Of Kryta (1 Min / 1.58) Solo [든믕믕누]

Post by Kev »

I've accomplished what i first thought was impossible.
All hail Sayad The Bloodless !
It's sad to me that i was stuck, loosing 5 seconds that would made this record a 1:53 but oh well :roll:
And my boo pop for eoe dmg was too late, since i got brainfreeze when i noticed i could actually pull it off.

A poet if you feel like reading how my journey about this record went:
This mission was one of the most irritating mission i've every stumbled upon, but also addicting. Constantly bodyblocked by the hellhound running down the hill, grasping ghouls scattering and staying away from you during fights, sorcerers breaking as soon as you turn your back against them.
I started out trying dervish to spike the outer swamp enemies first, then the inner swamp, but the time just wasnt there to do them both in under 2 minutes. So i tried to pull the outer swamp and drag them into the inner swamp, and then ball up in between, but the constant blindness from the sorcerers is hideous, even with conviction you cannot get a clean spike.
So i switched to ranger and thought i could just whirl it all down, and that didn't go according to plan either since the graspings scatter. I came up with the idea to use EoE a split second before they all go down but they end up killing it instantly rendering it useless.
So 1 run i noticed that the boss i was pulling was falling behind the rest while pulling, didn't pay much attention to why, but after that run i reviewed the footage and i noticed that he's casting EoE, and it's spirit range reaches where i'm balling the enemies up, hurray! a free level 20 EoE Spirit :twisted:
Now, this mission has for some reason random boss spawn rotations, so there's 6 bosses in total, and they can all spawn in any of the boss spawns, so it's apparently 1/6 chances that i get the ranger boss in the swamp area? This meant that i ran up to the Hellhound (90/10 stuckness) and check for ranger boss, otherwise resign (rip bu's, and braincells)

PoV:
Last edited by Kev on Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: [TAS] Gates Of Kryta 1 Min Solo [든믕믕누]

Post by Flo »

God gamer

Kev

Post by Kev »

Flo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:29 pm
God gamer
Once i start, i cannot give up, if it wouldn't have been for the notepad's courage speech then i don't know if i'd have lasted for much longer :lol:

Cruz
In-game name: Ashei Cruz
Guild: IT

Post by Cruz »

Snyggt

Kev

Post by Kev »

Cruz wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:21 pm
Snyggt
Nämen man tackar man tackar :D

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Post by Frs_ »

kinda impressed by how u pushed it tbh

Kev

Post by Kev »

This record has not replaced the old beaten solo record in the second based section 8-) plz fix :geek:

Smiiles
In-game name: Smiles Shadow
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

Re: [TAS] Gates Of Kryta (1 Min / 1.58) Solo [든믕믕누]

Post by Smiiles »

Seconds based table updated. Thank you!