Submit your current-meta and all-time dungeon records
Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Re: [TAS] 8man Bogroot Growths (Khabuus) (4:44.9) [亡囗囗大]

Post by Frs_ »

Aria wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:53 am
u took an extra 5 people to be 10 sec faster then called it a world record lol .. weirdchamp
Dude one of your first post here is going TAS against a PURE record and not manage to beat it

Flame yourselves in game as much as you want but don't do it there thx
Monstrueux CSC

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

bruh wtf r u talking about , that's not what happened or even significant to this post . lets get this story straight
i submitted a solo TAS run that tied with a solo PURE run for /age , there was only a pure /age on the board at the time .

even though i only wanted to submit it to tie for /age i went back and beat it right away , so it would be a new record for /seconds too because some ppl had a meltdown when the rules weren't clear .

why u bring this up ? cus ur a fucking clown lol . if they had tied it with 3 people i would understand .

i came to laugh at a record that had 5 more ppl but was 10 sec faster like ; why not just beat it with 3 people and be 10 second faster ? imo its cus u can't or don't want to do the work, instead you come with 8 people and pretend u achieved something . it's cringe af

u guys think that I THINK i am some super good player ? lol, i know my limits i don't pretend to be anything i ain't.

if that make me the bad guy so be it, fuck this site lol as if i care what u say to me . cya cunts

BackTwoBaySix
In-game name: Back Two Bay Six
Guild: Aria

Post by BackTwoBaySix »

Teh should stick to scalping rocks speedruns

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

I have seen way worse records from SenT

Teh
In-game name: Teh Luvs Melandru
Guild: Making High Quality Cookies [亡囗囗大]

Post by Teh »

BackTwoBaySix wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:51 pm
Teh should stick to scalping rocks speedruns
Ty B6, got a good laugh out of it :lol:
Aria wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:17 pm
bruh wtf r u talking about , that's not what happened or even significant to this post . lets get this story straight
i submitted a solo TAS run that tied with a solo PURE run for /age , there was only a pure /age on the board at the time .

even though i only wanted to submit it to tie for /age i went back and beat it right away , so it would be a new record for /seconds too because some ppl had a meltdown when the rules weren't clear .

why u bring this up ? cus ur a fucking clown lol . if they had tied it with 3 people i would understand .

i came to laugh at a record that had 5 more ppl but was 10 sec faster like ; why not just beat it with 3 people and be 10 second faster ? imo its cus u can't or don't want to do the work, instead you come with 8 people and pretend u achieved something . it's cringe af

u guys think that I THINK i am some super good player ? lol, i know my limits i don't pretend to be anything i ain't.

if that make me the bad guy so be it, fuck this site lol as if i care what u say to me . cya cunts
I guess you may know your limit but not the dungeon limits bae but I can understand, you're a new player can't blame you for not having the knowledge required <3 We're on our way to get a better time by 10min on a less than 5min dungeon, just for you

Batman
In-game name: Oh Yeah Batman Yeah
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

Post by Batman »

Congrats on the record! So nice to see this website being active again!

Smiiles
In-game name: Smiles Shadow
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

Post by Smiiles »

All Time and Current Meta Seconds Based

Seconds: 4 Minutes 44 Seconds