[TAS] 1min Solo Fronis Irontoe's Lair [DRO] - Legacy Thread

Submit your current-meta and all-time dungeon records
Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

[TAS] 1min Solo Fronis Irontoe's Lair [DRO] - Legacy Thread

Post by Flo »

This thread is created from the information contained in the dungeon record tables to have a uniform representation of the records on the tables. Feel free to post additional videos and screenshots or anything else you feel is relevant to this ancient record. I will rehost any screenshots on imgur, too much history has already been lost to weird hosts and imgur seems like the most stable one so far. I unfortunaly could not find the original post. Of course, you can also just use this thread for general discussion related to this record. Legacy records are tracked in the TAS category, if there is any indication that third party tools were used. Legacy records are kept even if the video requirements are not fulfilled.

No screenshots or videos could be found for this record. If you have any screenshots or videos of this record, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share them in this thread.

Flo

Re: [TAS] 1min Solo Fronis Irontoe's Lair [DRO] - Legacy Thread

Post by Flo »

idk if "Approved" is the right thing to post in this situation, but here is a green stamp... I am sure that means something

Flo

Re: [TAS] 1min Solo Fronis Irontoe's Lair [DRO] - Legacy Thread

Post by Flo »

Timed for second based records as 01:59.9 since there is no indication the run ended earlier (no ingame timer and no video).