[TAS] Fronis Irontoe's Lair - Second Based (New)

Submit your current-meta and all-time dungeon records
Ryn
In-game name: ass
Guild: ass

[TAS] Fronis Irontoe's Lair - Second Based (New)

Post by Ryn »

If someone doesn't beat that holy moly just getting the ball rolling.

Johannes
In-game name: Psychotic Overlord
Guild: DC

Re: [TAS] Fronis Irontoe's Lair - Second Based (New)

Post by Johannes »

After your autistic crying for weeks I expected something more impressive than THIS.

Ryn
In-game name: ass
Guild: ass

Post by Ryn »

Sir, I'm not sure how you'd classify my posts about seconds based records crying but sure?

As for this post please save your autistic crying for when we beat the 8 man DoA record after you guys beat it which should hopefully be soon since it's not hard and euros get packets to and from the server before we even get one to the server. Kinda amazed eu doesn't have all the records tbh.

" I expected something more impressive than THIS"
I chose this because I'm out of Adderall and needed a record that multiple people have done in the past that has not been optimized at all, and is super easy to beat in order to demonstrate the purpose of second based records. More boards will start looking like the DoA leaderboards in the near future.

Thank you for your interest in the "record". (Although it might not even be the record. I just made it to him once and was like yup. Assumed no one one-banged it so far because they only had to do it sub 2mins) Your interest kinda helps prove Jame's logic here:

[2:54 AM] RYNDOM WHITE DUDE [Loa]'s autistic crying about seconds based records:
“the only thing in this forsaken game that even makes anyone care for a second is when a minute barrier is broken” -James#9229

This barrier will once again be established when seconds are a thing because records will actually be pushed to their limit.
I’m glad you’ve implied that people care when records are broken.

Would you say that allowing seconds based/rta/whatever you want to call it would allow for more records to be broken?

Going to make an educated guess and say yes that it will allow “unbeatable” records to be broken.

[Following your logic, if more records are being broken then more people would be caring about them?]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways thank you for your time hope you have a nice day.

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Ryn wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:21 pm
Sir, I'm not sure how you'd classify my posts about seconds based records crying but sure?

As for this post please save your autistic crying for when we beat the 8 man DoA record after you guys beat it which should hopefully be soon since it's not hard and euros get packets to and from the server before we even get one to the server. Kinda amazed eu doesn't have all the records tbh.

" I expected something more impressive than THIS"
I chose this because I'm out of Adderall and needed a record that multiple people have done in the past that has not been optimized at all, and is super easy to beat in order to demonstrate the purpose of second based records. More boards will start looking like the DoA leaderboards in the near future.

Thank you for your interest in the "record". (Although it might not even be the record. I just made it to him once and was like yup. Assumed no one one-banged it so far because they only had to do it sub 2mins) Your interest kinda helps prove Jame's logic here:

[2:54 AM] RYNDOM WHITE DUDE [Loa]'s autistic crying about seconds based records:
“the only thing in this forsaken game that even makes anyone care for a second is when a minute barrier is broken” -James#9229

This barrier will once again be established when seconds are a thing because records will actually be pushed to their limit.
I’m glad you’ve implied that people care when records are broken.

Would you say that allowing seconds based/rta/whatever you want to call it would allow for more records to be broken?

Going to make an educated guess and say yes that it will allow “unbeatable” records to be broken.

[Following your logic, if more records are being broken then more people would be caring about them?]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyways thank you for your time hope you have a nice day.

AUTISM AWARENESS 3

Post by AUTISM AWARENESS 3 »

After your autistic crying for weeks I expected something more impressive than THIS.