[Y트트T] Solo Urgoz's Warren 12 min (PURE)

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Batman
In-game name: Oh Yeah Batman Yeah
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

[Y트트T] Solo Urgoz's Warren 12 min (PURE)

Post by Batman »

Welp, here we are back at it again! Got myself a pure 12 solo urgoz's warren. This RNG grind is just getting ridiculous - with some quick maths of best possible segments for this area an 11:37 is possible but I'm really getting tired of the grind. Maybe I'll come back to it at some point, but I think I'm gonna take a break from this grind unless anyone wants to donate some rocks to the cause xoxo.

Once again I wanna thank the following people for their donations to this record attempt: Ray, Henri and Erik.

Shoutout to some of the bois and gurlz: Nadds, Andy [Zraw], Dom [Zraw], Dom [db], Gurky, Albi, Bay6, Dan, Evan, Dayna, Courtney, Graeca, Jake, Mykel, and Pyro.

Also shoutout to my good pal Higgs for making Urgoz grinding fun and competitive! :)

Last shoutout to Ether to for the tactics, Hombre for inventing VoS and Reborn for the tanking tutorial.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSB_XYDK3ao
- In this attempt I missed my gate, had a bad ambush room and my drinker room was kinda cringe and about ~20 seconds slower than my average timing. Maybe this run coulda been an 11 if I wasn't so washed up.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/CdCeYqn

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Re: [Y트트T] Solo Urgoz's Warren 12 min (PURE)

Post by Aria »

gg

Befi
In-game name: Befi Goes Ele
Guild: [hC]

Post by Befi »

you guys remember that ppl couldnt believe my 20min solo urgoz in 2016, which was not broken for years?

and now that record is completly crushed by 8minutes :D
love to see ppl grinding the shit out of this game! im still like a little boy and very excited about every new "elite area" record <3

gz, great record dude!

btw, back in the days i was thinking about a mes/a could maybe faster killing urgoz and few worms but also slower at some other worms, did you ever think about stuff like that?

Batman
In-game name: Oh Yeah Batman Yeah
Guild: Cave of the Enduring [Y트트T]

Post by Batman »

Befi wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:52 am
you guys remember that ppl couldnt believe my 20min solo urgoz in 2016, which was not broken for years?

and now that record is completly crushed by 8minutes :D
love to see ppl grinding the shit out of this game! im still like a little boy and very excited about every new "elite area" record <3

gz, great record dude!

btw, back in the days i was thinking about a mes/a could maybe faster killing urgoz and few worms but also slower at some other worms, did you ever think about stuff like that?
Funny that you mention this cuz Higgs and I were just talking about how in the past like 2 years we dropped it from a 16 to knowing an 11 is possible now :lol:

I have tried doing mesmer before but I find the survivability extremely difficult, but who knows maybe someone else can sort it out?! Maybe you and Barath should play again and show us how it's properly done!

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

seeing a mesmer (or even A/Me, if that helps with surviving?) solo Urgoz would be very cool (= regardless, gz on the 12 and good luck for the 11!!!
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Hansbaer
In-game name: Hans Baer
Guild: Terra Noise [Zraw]

Post by Hansbaer »

well done yeetman
bout time u get that bridge done properly :D
now you can play the best area with us again <3

Higgs
In-game name: Higgs Bosom

Post by Higgs »

On me/a i only played with koss, was getting to boss quite faster..then dying even with distortion/hex breaker. Just not enough block for evas/cstorm spamming, and rip recovery after even 1 hit. Cathedral snake was as janky as wolves were pog, 4/10 would recommend
Gg and gz from Moldova aka best eurovision
GW Con 2022 Bupadest in a week, bring your own laptop bois

Andy
In-game name: Fatman Five
Guild: Terra Noise [Zraw]

Post by Andy »

Another juicy watch, that gate was super frustrating - you got through on clientside! and watching the seconds tick away on that last drinker group was painful. The pops bridge was beautiful, as always.

for pure, current meta and all-time!

Minute based: 12min
Seconds based: 12:40.9 video estimate