Re: [DC] 11:27 min 5men FoW [PURE]

Post by Johannes »

5 weeks are over, any approvers? :)

N I N A
In-game name: Nina fow god
Guild: [SenT]

Post by N I N A »

I can approve it at any moment but since it's a troll post I didnt think you would actually want an approval, since you know I can meme a run and do an Frs like just in order to avoid approving it, cause cmon guys if Elvar wasnt a stupid canadian who cant make his obs work this wouldnt even beat a trio pure. Though if you really want it to be approved i'll do it. I just really thought it was a troll post since it is one 🙂

James/SynSity
In-game name: Ranger Goes Sin

Post by James/SynSity »

it was a funny joke when you first posted it, you got a decent laugh, time to stop beating a dead horse. it's really a testament to how dead this game is that this thread is still getting comments

Johannes
In-game name: Psychotic Overlord
Guild: DC

Post by Johannes »

N I N A wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:00 pm
I can approve it at any moment but since it's a troll post I didnt think you would actually want an approval, since you know I can meme a run and do an Frs like just in order to avoid approving it, cause cmon guys if Elvar wasnt a stupid canadian who cant make his obs work this wouldnt even beat a trio pure. Though if you really want it to be approved i'll do it. I just really thought it was a troll post since it is one 🙂
Of course this was a troll post but I was also hoping that somebody would beat this run. I thought I could get some activity into the record scene again. I would be happy if you would form a team that beats this record.
Until then yes, please approve it.
@James stfu, nobody cares about your retarded opinion.

James/SynSity

Post by James/SynSity »

"I was hoping somebody would beat this run"

he says, about a run that has been beaten 1,000 times by several casual teams. just because no one is shameless enough to post one of the many times it's been beaten doesn't make it an actual record. it served as a joke but trying to pretend it's an actual record isn't funny or entertaining, or even accurate, it literally just serves no purpose but to reinforce what a joke the entire record scene and community is left in the game at this point. it's just an inside joke between you and your friends that you can't let die because you're apparently that bored

Johannes

Post by Johannes »

I'm actually not sure if you're stupid or stubborn.
Playing pure and recording the run is part of the challenge. Why don't you form a team with 5 people or less and beat this insane record?
Or just keep posting how mad you are about this here in this thread. Keep feeding the troll. Either one is fine for me :)

James/SynSity

Post by James/SynSity »

>Playing pure and recording the run is part of the challenge

What are you even talking about? Was it a troll post or was it a challenge? And a challenge to what exactly, to accomplish something that dozens of casual teams have accomplished with ease and that record teams have done with 2 less players? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and both explanations are complete nonsense, your actual intentions are ridiculously transparent and aren't even on the same planet as "getting some activity into the record scene".

>I'm actually not sure if you're stupid or stubborn

That's pretty ironic considering you're on here stupidly and stubbornly demanding that this meme run get approved.

Johannes

Post by Johannes »

James/SynSity wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 pm
your actual intentions are ridiculously transparent and aren't even on the same planet as "getting some activity into the record scene".
OK, I'm curious now. What are my actual intentions?