[DC] 11:27 min 5men FoW [PURE]

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
flix2122

Re: [DC] 11:27 min 5men FoW [PURE]

Post by flix2122 »

James/SynSity wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 pm
>Playing pure and recording the run is part of the challenge

What are you even talking about? Was it a troll post or was it a challenge? And a challenge to what exactly, to accomplish something that dozens of casual teams have accomplished with ease and that record teams have done with 2 less players? You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and both explanations are complete nonsense, your actual intentions are ridiculously transparent and aren't even on the same planet as "getting some activity into the record scene".

>I'm actually not sure if you're stupid or stubborn

That's pretty ironic considering you're on here stupidly and stubbornly demanding that this meme run get approved.
I will explain it to you very simple now really simple.
When you have a leaderboard for something a currently posted run that is the currently posted fastes time should be approved no matter the circumstances. If it is not done in that way a leaderboard has no meaning anymore.

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Post by Frs_ »

I think the reason why nina didn't approve this is because there's some edit on Max's vid, we can't see if he used some shady tas clownery at any point :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

pls max come in the other categories i want some juicy edit too

BackTwoBaySix
In-game name: Back Two Bay Six
Guild: Aria

Post by BackTwoBaySix »

And too can explain where 1 05 pure duo is on current meta table? At least rip it off all time too

Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

flix2122 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:20 am

I will explain it to you very simple now really simple.
When you have a leaderboard for something a currently posted run that is the currently posted fastes time should be approved no matter the circumstances. If it is not done in that way a leader board has no meaning anymore.
i agree with this, no one should have to wait for their run to be approved simply cus a moderator attempts to beat it and replace it with their own
if it's the current fastest run it belongs on the leader board and the moderators or whoever else should attempt to beat it afterwards .

if mods can't approve a run after 5+ weeks while saying "I can approve it at any moment" then pointless being here really

freida

Post by freida »

this is really cool. super amazing record well done to all involved. approve this asap

elvar
In-game name: Elvars Hexes
Guild: [xx]

Post by elvar »