Rule update

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Chipotle

Re: Rule update

Post by Chipotle »

Let's hope the mods make a well-considered decision based on the arguments I pointed out.

Kenny
In-game name: Kennys Ghost

Post by Kenny »

Chipotle wrote:Let's hope the mods make a well-considered decision based on the arguments I pointed out.
it's just your own opionion, there are no arguments
Last edited by Kenny on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chipotle

Post by Chipotle »

Seems like a class of How to read 101 wouldn't hurt either.
Want me to sum up my arguments for you? I'd be glad to do so.

Cookie
In-game name: Cookie of funk
Guild: Death And Taxes [DnT]

Post by Cookie »

Kenny wrote:Image
do you really want me to tell that this was not about our 14?
Yes, I do, and I will. You saw/see one part of something that has been talked about prior to that image. No one is jealous about anything, people just want to see legit play.

Jirina
In-game name: Jirina Capova/Alainasyeva
Guild: The Dawn Of Legends [DaWn]

Post by Jirina »

new record rule : every member must record their pov of the run because EVERYONE is capable of that of course. also to make sure you're not using attribute hacks, keep K open the whole video also, or else how will we know? (sarcasm back there) there were programs like this out before, but we trusted the records. if we get another record with 0 toolbox use we can still be accused, such as what i said attribute hacks, you can never know unless everyone records with skills menu open. whoever will mod can trust us or not, but the whole speedclear community what's left of guild wars 1 knows who has worked hard for their records.

Chipotle

Post by Chipotle »

^
First good argumentation here. There is of course no way to sure a record is 100% legit without recording it. It still comes down to good faith. However these /age toolbox messages leave no doubt of use of toolbox. Those are the screenshots I'm talking about.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Dito that.
These /age toolbox messages are a thing you said were legit, what they are. And use of toolbox =/= use of "cheats".

Jirina
In-game name: Jirina Capova/Alainasyeva
Guild: The Dawn Of Legends [DaWn]

Post by Jirina »

the /age pm affects our run 0% but it's understandable why that would make it look untrustworthy. but even if there are 0% hints of toolbox that doesn't mean there is 0% usage of toolbox. so with our record and any other records past or future, with or without toolbox /age pm it has to be trusted unless any other sign of toolbox use ( which of course, would be impossible to find without full videos ;) )

Chipotle

Post by Chipotle »

Correct. My point is simply not accepting any new screenshots that contain the /age toolbox message for the reasons mentioned.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

How is that explained?