mod applications are open!

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
haskhasin

mod applications are open!

Post by haskhasin »

Mod applications are open in the "Mod Application" subforum

Please apply and give feedback!

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: mod applications are open!

Post by Flo »

I know people are intimidated by just how great of a moderator I am (some records pending for >3 weeks again btw :) ) but I am sure at least some people here would add value to the moderation team. Also, and this is maybe even more important for some of you, you will kind of lose your ability to complain about biased mods and them approving their own records if nobody steps up at all.

While there is no deadline for this (yet), we would like to proceed with the category discussion after the mod applications are completed. So maybe consider within the next week or so whether you want to step up.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

I think it's more likely that people are put off by the high qualifications and the annoying task of checking all the remaining records for seconds...
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Ok great job everyone. We will keep this open and at the same time proceed with the category discussion. Expect a post with some outlines and discussion points in a couple of days.