Rule update

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Nina Fow Addict
In-game name: Nina Fow Addict
Guild: SenT

Re: Rule update

Post by Nina Fow Addict »

All of this is totally dumb cause if people wanna still use toolbox they will just not use the hotkeys for the /age .
And all people who do records are for all honest and never use toolbox for hacking something i guess we all use it only for pcons well was funny to read all of u guys says ;)

Cheese
In-game name: Cheese In My Shoe
Guild: FBGM

Post by Cheese »

Nika wrote:I don't think amyone expected a non known person to comment otherwise.
Haha well said Nika!

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

Nina Fow Addict wrote:All of this is totally dumb cause if people wanna still use toolbox they will just not use the hotkeys for the /age .
And all people who do records are for all honest and never use toolbox for hacking something i guess we all use it only for pcons well was funny to read all of u guys says ;)
Auto pcon usage = hack aswell.

Chipotle

Post by Chipotle »

Cheese wrote:
Nika wrote:I don't think amyone expected a non known person to comment otherwise.
Haha well said Nika!
That's the beauty of it.
Hey Cheese, congrats on the 21:59 minutes hacked doa! Gogo team fbgm #hackers #ownedbyfrenchies #needtoolboxtoplay #beingproudofhackedrecord

Cheese
In-game name: Cheese In My Shoe
Guild: FBGM

Post by Cheese »

Chipotle wrote: That's the beauty of it.
Hey Cheese, congrats on the 21:59 minutes hacked doa! Gogo team fbgm #hackers #ownedbyfrenchies #needtoolboxtoplay #beingproudofhackedrecord
First of all, it was 21:58. Second, who even are you?

EDIT: If you didn't notice, that /age 21 run was actually done with most guilds' current casual tactics with a few parts of the run done differently and a Me/Mo. Either way, as you claim using toolbox to pop cons and pcons saves 1 second the run would still have been a 21. So yeah, I'm pretty proud of a 21 minute casual DoA. Talk to me again when you can replicate that.

Over and out.

Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Post by Charlo »

Just, who cares. 14 min Uw is quite an achievement and even if the record is not accepted on gwscr, ppl who are playing the game know that this record is legit.
You guys are raging even if you're not trying to beat the record. Just say Gz and if you are stronger, do it w/o it. It's not like toolbox guaranty the 14, toolbox is for lazy guys. Because, ye, tele hack can't be used for a 14min Uw anyway. The only thing would be HoSing from ghosts but who needs to do that ? The only way hacks from toolbox are useful is for solo/duo Uw and MAYBE solo FoW, that's all.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

I don't see a way that they would be usefull for solo fow tbh.

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Chipotle wrote:That's the beauty of it.
What he said.
Cheese wrote: Either way, as you claim using toolbox to pop cons and pcons saves 1 second the run would still have been a 21. So yeah, I'm pretty proud of a 21 minute casual DoA. Talk to me again when you can replicate that.
Blablabla. But you're right, it was our casual tactics except for gloom. And it's not a question of pcons but how Has jumped with the ghost. I don't want to explain this one more time, if you are too dumb to understand just /resign.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

This thread represents why i play this game! <3

Freaky™

Post by Freaky™ »

Nika wrote:This thread represents why i play this game! <3
to cheat in it?