4 min duo CoF FBGM

Submit your current-meta and all-time dungeon records
Clinically Sinsane

4 min duo CoF FBGM

Post by Clinically Sinsane »

Last edited by Clinically Sinsane on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haskhasin

Re: 4 min duo CoF FBGM

Post by haskhasin »

gg, when I saw the solo record I was foolish enough to think that it wouldn't be enough to make 2man lvl3 2min possible.

Those records were fun, and now you kicked me out of all cof records Q_Q

P.S. Did he really dc at the end? lol

Clinically Sinsane

lol he did. ghosts are too much for some people

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Cheaters

Post by Cheaters »

Not that anyone gives a fuck about dungeons but this shit is funny....how can you approve crap ? Pcons/cons auto is once thing, but rainbow in a blink when cripple, 125 ghost auto clicker `gone in a blink...u not seriously going to tell me that this deserves to be on record page dwadwa....

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Reason to make a Cheaters account... you go girl!

Nina Fow Addict
In-game name: Nina Fow Addict
Guild: SenT

Post by Nina Fow Addict »

Cheater is mad that he cant even do a record and cry in a dungeon one. And he need to create a new account cause he dont assume to be thats mad.. his life sound crap. But i feel that toolbox is shit but crying is worst just do better or dont even comment

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Cheaters wrote:Not that anyone gives a fuck about dungeons but this shit is funny....how can you approve crap ? Pcons/cons auto is once thing, but rainbow in a blink when cripple, 125 ghost auto clicker `gone in a blink...u not seriously going to tell me that this deserves to be on record page dwadwa....
As I said in the duo fow topic, I totaly agree with you. For it doesn't deserve to be in the board but last time we tried to discuss about the toolbox use, we hadn't been able to discuss between mature people.

Clinically Sinsane

Everything I did I can still do with macros and no injections. If you want to ban toolbox ban it, but you also have to ban ALL 3rd party tools, with or without injection for it to do anything. During the last toolbox talk I made a program with NO injection than can do every toolbox function that I have ever used in my record runs. If you want to stop this, ban all macros, not just ones that inject.

I understand dungeon records are stupid. I do them for fun, and I enjoy making the tactics to complete them. However, if you are not going to put this on the table, then reject it. I like consistency.

Also, popping those rocks in the blink of an eye really had nothing to do with toolbox besides the fact that I'm lazy. I can just as easily and quickly keep my mouse over my rocks and pop as soon as I see cripple. I still had to react and press the hotkey button, so it's not like toolbox popped them for me once it saw that I got crippled.

I will glady follow the rules. As of right now, I haven't broken any.
Last edited by Clinically Sinsane on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rocks4Free
In-game name: Marlana
Guild: DS

Post by Rocks4Free »

I can, i could, i have, but, but but ... always funny to read how cheater try to defend the use of cheats :mrgreen: