Guild: IT

4 Minutes Gandara, the Moon Fortress (2 man) [Loa]

Post by Cruz »

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Re: 4 Minutes Gandara, the Moon Fortress (2 man) [Loa]

Post by Misty »

As you can see by the screenshots, the Toolbox minimap was not used (Cruz didn't even use TB), so this is a perfectly legitimate non-TAS record.
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

Are you seriously as retarded as this makes you guys seem?
Record Rules wrote:6. There must be at least one video that shows what’s going on in every part of the run, from start to finish. In other words, there must be at least one video per split. It is tolerated to lose sight of a player for a few seconds, as long as it's not for long (<30sec) and not about critical or questionable tasks.

Misty

Post by Misty »

The mission records rules page says that VQs only require a screen. Is this another contentious issue for the community to argue about? )=
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.

Vivec

Post by Vivec »

okay, do you want me to quote something else from that thread?
Any team attempting to fake a record will see its members banned from any future record.

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

If you have anything to say do it in the according topics and dont attempt a "funny" troll just to make fouls out of yourselves

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Vivec wrote:Are you seriously as retarded as this makes you guys seem?

uhh hey guys i think the troll worked? idk icant tell

anyways since this is an Loa record, i formally deny this record. sorry boys

Vivec

Post by Vivec »

Ether wrote:uhh hey guys i think the troll worked? idk icant tell
I hope that someday people realize that being complete retards while a serious discussion about a topic is going on and also completely ignoring the currently active ruleset is not "troll" or "funny", its just completely retarded. Ether and Nika will never understand that as they are the uncontested kings of just being stupid and afterward claiming to just having been "trolling" and it should have been fine for them to do so when people are trying to have a serious discussion.

Alex said it quite well. If you have input on the discussion regarding the minimap do that in the discussion topics. If you do not, keep your mouth shut.

This kinda shit wasn't funny back when people posted UW screens without all quests completed, nor is it today.

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Vivec wrote:
Ether wrote:uhh hey guys i think the troll worked? idk icant tell
I hope that someday people realize that being complete retards while a serious discussion about a topic is going on and also completely ignoring the currently active ruleset is not "troll" or "funny", its just completely retarded. Ether and Nika will never understand that as they are the uncontested kings of just being stupid and afterward claiming to just having been "trolling" and it should have been fine for them to do so when people are trying to have a serious discussion.

Alex said it quite well. If you have input on the discussion regarding the minimap do that in the discussion topics. If you do not, keep your mouth shut.

This kinda shit wasn't funny back when people posted UW screens without all quests completed, nor is it today.

is it really that hard to just deny the record and move on

Misty

Post by Misty »

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy our humour, but it was intended to draw attention to a particular inconsistent rule: videos not being required for VQs. Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect if we'd said "hey guys I know we're in the middle of a serious discussion and elite area records are currently being contested, but I need you to stop worrying about that and update the rules on VQ records"... we would prooobably have been told "tg nobody gives a shit about your stupid VQ records go back to pre-Searing"... so instead we have a silly joke to make light of the way record rules are being handled. Once again, I'm sorry this wasn't received well.
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.