4 Minutes Gandara, the Moon Fortress (2 man) [Loa]

Submit your explorable area vanquish records
Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Re: 4 Minutes Gandara, the Moon Fortress (2 man) [Loa]

Post by Karia »

I apologize, but this manner of how to treat a serious discussion just makes me to ignore any further input cause i cant expect anything else than a troll. Ofc elite-areas have a higher priority atm but after thats "solved" we can enforce the same ruleset on VQ, Missions, Pre, etc. if thats necessary.

What was the problem about saying: "TB minimap has the same advantage for VQ records like in elite areas (maybe even more) so apply the same ruleset there and warn everyone who is attempting on those record in the current state. This prevents any unnecessary rubbish discussion and doesnt make ppl mad."

I thought im discussing with ppl that are able to communicate with words and phrases and not only with trolls and funny memes. Please consider this as an helpful advice for future discussion and not as disrespectful flame towards you.

Cruz
In-game name: Ashei Cruz
Guild: IT

Post by Cruz »

I like you, so I hope I'm doing you a favour in telling you that you really need to get over yourself.

We don't do records to troll you or your guild, we do them because we enjoy it.

We posted it in this format to highlight this particular rule.

Karia

Post by Karia »

I dont want to lower my standards on how i think ppl should talk with eachother. If you have serious thoughts how rules apply in a certain section you should tell us in a more adult behaviour than this show you made above.

I dont see this as a "war" between our guilds but im not sure about "your" ppl by instantly referring to my guild.

For example Ethers behaviour makes a productive discussion impossible by never giving serious input and troll whenever he can. So i blank out his opinion when it comes to a discussion how to change or enforce rules. Please dont make me to add you both on the list aswell cause i appreciated your input in the past and hope it will remain the same.

(Im no mod so you shouldnt care if i care , since i cant decide shit and just give my personal thoughts on different topics)

Cruz

Post by Cruz »

And yet you act as if everyone here wronged you instead of taking it for what it is. I have already laid forth my opinions, you can read them here. In short: I see no problem with using the toolbox minimap with the current rule set, so long as you're not abusing the targeting function. And so I'm not going out of my way to adhere to rules that do not exist.

Karia

Post by Karia »

We didnt talk about if/how we should change the rule. That is up to the rules thread. For me it is how you a present you and your opinion, what is really important on how people will see it.

Cruz

Post by Cruz »

Then naturally, you're going to tell me what the problem was with my input to that discussion?

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Karia wrote:I dont want to lower my standards on how i think ppl should talk with eachother. If you have serious thoughts how rules apply in a certain section you should tell us in a more adult behaviour than this show you made above.

I dont see this as a "war" between our guilds but im not sure about "your" ppl by instantly referring to my guild.

For example Ethers behaviour makes a productive discussion impossible by never giving serious input and troll whenever he can. So i blank out his opinion when it comes to a discussion how to change or enforce rules. Please dont make me to add you both on the list aswell cause i appreciated your input in the past and hope it will remain the same.

(Im no mod so you shouldnt care if i care , since i cant decide shit and just give my personal thoughts on different topics)
I honestly believe you are taking this way too seriously. I don't understand how posting this record makes you so upset.

If you base people's opinions on how they present them, not on what the actual opinions are, then I believe you cannot have a discussion with anybody regarding rules.

This post has some thought behind it, and it's not supposed to be all a troll, but I think you are too upset to see. Instead of replying in the way you did, you could've jyst simply said "wow, looks like the vq records haven't been touched or updated, maybe we should update them guys!" But no. You had to reply, saying that they should act like adults and post their adult opinions in the adult discussion thread. (Cruz and misty have always been extremely active in regards to discussions about rules so I'm kinda baffled you would even suggest to them that they should talk in the thread)

Also I can't believe my own input completely stops any productive discussion from happening. To me it seems like your response to the behavior is what makes talking about rules impossible, since you seem to disregard opinions based on how they represent them. But yeah blame it on me :)

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Nice!

Vivec - pull that stick out of your ass and stop being such a retard.
Srs what's with golt ppl and being overly serious in SUCH A SMALL COMMUNITY.
I thought we're friends and all.
Fat online nerds who can't quit an outdated game out of addiction and fear of real ppl.

MooDaBest
In-game name: Moujo Jojo
Guild: Hookah Cafe

Post by MooDaBest »

Ether wrote: I honestly believe you are taking this way too seriously. I don't understand how posting this record makes you so upset.
-baited af

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

MooDaBest wrote:
Ether wrote: I honestly believe you are taking this way too seriously. I don't understand how posting this record makes you so upset.
-baited af
i think ur the first person to actually put their guild name in their info thing, instead of just the tag