30s Bukdek Byway & 8s Zen Daijun [Envy]

Submit your explorable area vanquish records
etsvplaya
Guild: Envy

Re: 30s Bukdek Byway & 8s Zen Daijun [Envy]

Post by etsvplaya »

Misty wrote:no need to delete the post - he's entitled to waste his time tying these incredibly difficult records, although I'm horrified that he barely managed /age 0 Bukdek even with a cupcake.

I tried to get as close to 59 seconds as possible but cba to do it again. Anyway my bad, i though that 3.) (...) and the time must be faster than or equal to the current record displayed on the main page. includes seconds. However even if it's still tie, i managed to do it faster than you.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

aye, you went faster by wasting a load of pcons, so gz on your tie. I look forward to your next great achievement - maybe it'll actually inspire some competition.
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

You re just jelly Misty you didnt do it yourself

Misty

Post by Misty »

but... I DID do it myself xD
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.

etsvplaya

Post by etsvplaya »

Misty wrote:aye, you went faster by wasting a load of pcons, so gz on your tie. I look forward to your next great achievement - maybe it'll actually inspire some competition.
Day by day, you're still proving fact you are witnessing some mental problems or troubles with your ego. Desist being hypocryte either nitpicking. I said few posts before, that misread rules, nicely apologized and said they are ambiguous. But for you it still isn't reson to stop chugging that someone did it faster.
Misty wrote: [...] I would welcome the challenge of beating your time by a second! =P
Firstly you beg for more competition, then you cry that time i made in first try was better than yours. To be honest you should expectt that someone else (not especially me) will do it faster, becouse you are just mediocre guy with huge e-penis and unfulfilled ambition. Maybe in the past it had my respect i wasn't paying too much attention to it, but for now when you lost my whole respect i can tell you a bit of bitter truth. You still did nothing for community and you are no one to me and some other people. Anyway i'm not going to respond to your pokes on this forum anymore, becouse it's not best place for doing it either i spit on you. Get real or ask for good psychiatrist to help you get trough hard times, this is not your fantasy world miss Lewinsky ; - )

Best regards peace yo
Lix
Last edited by etsvplaya on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riel
In-game name: Im A Mfkin Starboy
Guild: Mage Is [SenT]

Post by Riel »

oh snap

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

The feel when Misty got bodied by lixon x.x

Misty

Post by Misty »

I worry about you, Lixon... here I am sincerely trying to encourage you, and I get all this unnecessary hostility.
etsvplaya wrote:you cry that time i made in first try was better than yours
did I?

The reason people are laughing at you is because you posted a tie on 2 of the easiest and least respected records, rather than trying something even a little bit challenging.
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.

Lexi
In-game name: Lexi Goes Mesmer
Guild: Based God Stole My Zwag [FBGM]

Post by Lexi »

yo homeboi Marcin keep up the good job<3

etsvplaya

Post by etsvplaya »

Lexi wrote:yo homeboi Marcin keep up the good job<3
Thanks lovely weh no su brother, i appreciate your support <3.

@nika -> X-D

Misty wrote:I worry about you, Lixon... here I am sincerely trying to encourage you, and I get all this unnecessary hostility.
I'm not sure in which part you are encouraging me, becouse all i can see for now is: sarcasm, envy and hostile attitude. But since it's just video game made to entertain humanity, i don't really care about anyone's opinion. Gap between game - real life should be and is (at least for me) really huge. It may be reason why most of the time i'm acting like typical jester, fooling around and talking about nothing. But it doesn't matter. I did everything by myself, i don't think i need help now, especially in e-struggle.

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
It's good when people talk, unless they can't spell my name.