[TAS] Duo Ice Caves of Sorrow + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:51) [モvェム]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Aria
In-game name: Aria Moonshot
Guild: [モvェム]

[TAS] Duo Ice Caves of Sorrow + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:51) [モvェム]

Post by Aria »

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: [TAS] Duo Ice Caves of Sorrow + Bonus (Age 7 / 7:51) [モvェム]

Post by Flo »

No flame but Strongy and I did some runs last weekend and I am fairly sure an age 6 is possible.

The overall approach is correct imo (gateglitch and then split up to have one guy do bonus and a tao ranger to kill stuff), but I think after cutscene you should place another soh, then help the r/a kill the first 2-3 groups (=bring honor or probably rather gdw) and only then do the bonus stuff afterwards (here you finish at 5:30 and then run for 1:30 min to get to enemies - switch order). Not sure what you ran on the tao ranger but i ld probably bring finish him or I am the strongest to kill the monks before they can cast their shield thing, and then coinflip it with a tengu for something jucier than a dreamy.

Down to try if you want, but not mad if you do it yourself

Aria

Post by Aria »

Flo wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:34 am
No flame but Strongy and I did some runs last weekend and I am fairly sure an age 6 is possible.

The overall approach is correct imo (gateglitch and then split up to have one guy do bonus and a tao ranger to kill stuff), but I think after cutscene you should place another soh, then help the r/a kill the first 2-3 groups (=bring honor or probably rather gdw) and only then do the bonus stuff afterwards (here you finish at 5:30 and then run for 1:30 min to get to enemies - switch order). Not sure what you ran on the tao ranger but i ld probably bring finish him or I am the strongest to kill the monks before they can cast their shield thing, and then coinflip it with a tengu for something jucier than a dreamy.

Down to try if you want, but not mad if you do it yourself
hey , i wrote a lengthy explanation to this and then the site logged me out before i could submit . rip

tl;dr everything u say is correct and we did try it that way but my bar is not adaptable to help the tao as i need a snare cuz summon timing and we somehow ended up back like this . dreamrider is surprisingly consistent but good tengu or canthan is ofc preferred .

here u had a theoretical time of 1min19sec to help the tao with auto-atk + vipers after cutscene for age 6 but the majority of that time will be eaten up just running to first 2-3 groups and then returning to soh range , adds pressure on completing the bonus in time since you can then get stuck etc

our goal was to complete within 7mins have the tao solo path , have the sin get back in time to rez the tao or help if summon dies . could have probably just afk until the end as i rly didn't contribute anything

willing to try age 6 , its just gna be cancer so send me a pm or ill msg u ingame

Aria

Post by Aria »

improved the time by about 25 secs using this info for anyone wondering