[TAS] 6min Solo Finding the Bloodstone [IT]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

[TAS] 6min Solo Finding the Bloodstone [IT]

Post by Flo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0k7IUG9f54

Times:
Level 1: 02:49, age 2
Level 2: 03:45, age 3
Level 3: 01:38, age 1
Total: 08:13, age 6

This mission is the more cancerous version of the dungeon Bloodstone Caves, since in addition to killing pretty much the same bosses you also have to babysit Livia and Gadd on levels 1 and 2. Running past enemies is not really an option either, because enemies have cripple/kd/just too much damage. This forces you into a bar that manages to kill a) Incubus groups on levels 1 and 2 b) Skelk groups on level 2 and c) the final boss on level 3. This run was the first time I got the age 3 level 2, there is a surprising amount of stuff that can go wrong with the Skelk. On level 3 it seems like it should be possible to get an age 0, but I never even got close - which is why I play it extra safe for the guranteed age 1. With a better bar tailored specifically for level 3 an age 0 is easily possible, but I have not found one that simultaneously allows you to fulfill all requirements.

Frs_
In-game name: I Dont Like Germans
Guild: kys / eC

Re: [TAS] 6min Solo Finding the Bloodstone [IT]

Post by Frs_ »