2 min solo great northern wall

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Skunky
In-game name: Obsidian Skunk
Guild: SenT

2 min solo great northern wall

Post by Skunky »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Z9Mw5 ... e=youtu.be

was still testings so late pcons pop, random build and probably poor soh spot etc etc, but I doubt 1 is possible and the glitch is so annoying Im not gonna try to be faster :p

Sakura
In-game name: Sakura Got Banned
Guild: hS

Re: 2 min solo great northern wall

Post by Sakura »

you did it finally :D

Skunky
In-game name: Obsidian Skunk
Guild: SenT

Post by Skunky »

Dont seem to be able to edit my post, but credits to Misty for bringing to my attention that the glitch is possible after I gave up trying ;)

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

yeah there is no way 1 is possible solo - it takes almost 2 min just to trigger the cutscene, even if you glitch INSTANTLY... duo should be fun though, with some fancy tricks
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

I think with this glitch, a 1 could be possible duo, problem is you need a near instant glitch for the runner and another fast glitch for the other guy as well... Not my definition of "fun", restarting the missiosn 234850938475089027349057029345 times :D

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

A fast glitch gets you through at 30s, then 17 more to dash across the bridge (opening the door) - the cutscene will be 1:40 if you dash all the way, without Shadow of Haste. SoH slows you down by another 5s, casting Recall twice costs 3s, after ending the 2nd Recall you have to run for 7s, and if you use all your shadow steps correctly, you should be able to trigger the cutscene just 1s after that... this leaves 3 seconds for mistakes and being slow. The other guy wouldn't need to glitch through at all.
You would indeed have to restart the mission every time the glitch was slow, but no cons or pcons (apart from one thing) are required just to attempt this - you don't even need to pop a cupcake until you use Shadow of Haste. If you really want to waste money, go for trio with bonus, since the bonus dasher does actually need full cons and pcons :lol:
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

approved