5:08 solo Boreas Seabed [FBGM]

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

5:08 solo Boreas Seabed [FBGM]

Post by Misty »

Thanks to Jang for helping me come up with the build! We went through quite a few crazy different ideas, including a R/N with no elite, but boring old Shadow Form and Sliver won in the end.

https://youtu.be/_078pWccQU8
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Luke

Re: 5:08 solo Boreas Seabed [FBGM]

Post by Luke »

Wouldnt it be interesting to take a ranger as the boss has res? more fuel that way if u kill more enemies

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

I did try ranger (with Winnowing) just to kill the 5 kraken spawn faster, but then the damage on the boss is hella weak, and it worked out like a minute slower overall. What do you mean about killing more enemies, though?
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Yesterday I did exactly the same (ranger with winnowing) and i finished 4:59 I believe. Winnowing died though, and i didnt have lunars so my whirling wasnt permanent. I might do a better time within the next days (probably not), although I think sub 4 as ranger is possible.

I also think that as a A/E you will be even faster, you have to pull 1 or 2 additional groups of krakens though, it greatly helps out and the boss has the time to rezz some of his guys while you pull more enemies.

Good luck :) .