6:55 Duo Minister Chos by Denis & Vivi

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Re: 6:55 Duo Minister Chos by Denis & Vivi

Post by Vivec »

"Extremely long" seems to be a matter of perspective. My usual playthrough of Thunderhead in HM takes around 35-40 minutes. Assuming you are at least 50% faster on the way to the keep and kill enemies at the spawnpoint it should be possible to finish in under 20 minutes. Thats as much as you have to record for a general DoA record attempt. If you record casual runs, its even more. As that is one (the?) longest mission in the game, I am fairly sure that someone who can record a video can record a video of thunderhead. With the recording tools I am using a DoA run takes around 2-10gb (720p vs 1080p vs 1080p 60fps). Thats not much for today.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

According to the wiki it takes at least 30 minutes, but I'm prepared to believe the wiki is full of shit. I'll have to see if I can do 20 though =P I'm not saying I couldn't make a video that long (I actually have a 47 min DoA with cc on youtube) - just that there have been people crying about how their craptops can't do that, and I imagine there would be another pool of tears if full videos were required for every record
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Sakura
In-game name: Sakura Got Banned
Guild: hS

Post by Sakura »

Funny how ppl discuss here :D but actually my recording program takes about 20gb for a 45min~ vid but it reduces to 25% of it befor uploading but still it is a pain for me to upload even a 5min vid takes me nearly 2h because my upload is weak.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

approved