Sanctum Cay - 7min Duo by Flo and Vivec

Submit your current-meta and all-time mission records
Missions do not include The Deep or Urgoz's Warren whose records should be submitted in the Elite Area Records subforum.
Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Sanctum Cay - 7min Duo by Flo and Vivec

Post by Vivec »

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer

Re: Sanctum Cay - 7min Duo by Flo and Vivec

Post by Mikelton »

approved

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

not sure why this was approved..is there some kind of bonus you did? otherwise has' solo should've been approved instead.

edit: just realized that mike was approving only golt records for some reason

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Most likely thats just because there are 60 posts in this subforum which arent approved and Mike hasnt seen all yet (maybe he started with the oldest ones, i dont know). Will probably be fixed soon, dont worry...

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec

Post by Vivec »

Jang wrote:not sure why this was approved..is there some kind of bonus you did? otherwise has' solo should've been approved instead.

edit: just realized that mike was approving only golt records for some reason
He is not "just approving golt records for some reason"... Our records are the oldest ones posted here and it seems like he is working from oldest to newest. Should be fixed once he reaches the other records posted.
And after all, records won't be approved before at least a week after they were posted so ppl have time to look them over. 6min solo was posted 2 days ago, 7min solo 3 days ago. So as far as this goes, currently our record is still valid as someone could still find some irregularities within the solo runs and they wouldn't be approved (I am quite sure that this won't happen, but that doesn't matter). So chill out.

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

i was thinking about posting some comeback but honestly i don't wanna start arguing about this bs. even though i feel like this wasn't done properly i appreciate that mike is atleast trying to do the mod work.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer

Post by Mikelton »

i do it in the order the records are posted so when there is a newer one it is very likely that i first approve the old one and then update it when i reach the newer threads. its not my fault that the first 124895878 posts are from golt.
as i said, if i made a mistake please feel free to inform me about it and ill fix it, i am not being particial in any point