Thanks to everyone in the team, was fun.
Skunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uiQtulqCPE (didnt record first part of lvl 1, did a quick /age so hope its ok. This was just about getting 0 min lvl 2 anyway, lvl 1 and 3 are a piece of cake)
I ld highly encourage Misty to make his screens/video public.haskhasin wrote:1. Records are based on trust. Please do not attempt to fake screenshots or videos. Any team attempting to fake a record will have its members banned from any future record.
What about this would seem fake?
Plenty of screens, also screens during the vid in the run.
I will ask misty to upload his video but that has nothing to do with you now quoting the rule about faking vids or screenshots.
I'd like to know how this could be fake cause otherwise literally the only option would be in low-men records to take a mod with us so he can see for himself....
Lets just call it reasonable doubt.
... toolbox minimap is currently allowed in the TAS category for elite areas. Nowhere else. There is no TAS category for dungeon records so far.
Have you actually ever read the rules which you contributed too? You confused stuff so many times already, I stopped counting them.
1. Records are based on trust. Please do not attempt to fake screenshots or videos. Any team attempting to fake a record will have its members banned from any future record.
2. For a record to be valid, the time must be faster than or equal to the current record displayed on the main page. Time is determined by the in-game /age command. The /age command should be visible and clearly readable in at least one video or screenshot. Some missions are an exception to this rule; check the Mission Record Rules for details.
3. Records are classified by party size, determined by the number of players, including heroes and henchmen, entering the area at the start of the run. The party list must be fully displayed at the start of your run. No records will be accepted if someone else managed to accomplish it with less people, and achieving an equal or better time with a smaller party size will replace an existing record.
4. The area must be fully completed, in the same run. Check each section (Elite Areas, Dungeons or Missions) for details on completeness.
5. Records must be performed in Hard Mode.
6. There must be at least one video that shows what’s going on in every part of the run, from start to finish. In other words, there must be at least one video per split. It is tolerated to lose sight of a player for a few seconds, as long as it's not for long (<30sec) and not about critical or questionable tasks.
7. If you wish your record to be displayed in the current-meta table, you must show your F11 window at some point in the video. It is also possible to provide a screenshot of F11 done before the run, or a screenshot of F11 after the run but still in the same instance. Those screenshots must show /age.
8. The use of third party tools is prohibited by the EULA, and not endorsed by GWSCR. Some uses of 3rd party tools are tolerated, such as visual modifications (i.e. texmod) or tools that simplify in-game actions that can be also done manually without them. In general, it is ok if one player input corresponds to a game action (macro, i.e. hotkey to use a res scroll or a skill) and it is not ok if a tool keeps running and triggering events (bot, i.e. automatic res scroll, rupt bots). The only exception to this is automatic pcon (maintainable buffs) usage, which is allowed.
enlighten me with your wisdom of how it is not allowed
Why would the TAS rules for elite area's be different from dungeons? To be honest Im getting the feeling this is just about who is in the team at this point.
Do you even listen to yourself? Are you really this clueless?
But sure, here we go again.
The elite area record rules clearly state that
"3. Only for elite areas, there are 3 possible submission categories: Pure, Standard, or Tool-Assisted:
Pure requires all players to not use any client modification except for a simple in-game timer. No texmods, no macros, nothing. This category requires all players to submit a video.
Standard is the normal ruleset as described in the general rules page.
Tool-Assisted (or TAS) is a special category that allows anything. Exploits, bugs, dialog-hacks, everything is allowed."
While dungeon and mission records DONT (granted you dont just edit them again like you did last time you didnt like something).
Implementation can be found here http://gwscr.fbgmguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1998 and here http://gwscr.fbgmguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2005. It was originally thought to be a testing period as stated here http://gwscr.fbgmguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2020, but we havent yet come to a conclusion (this will be resolved after the vote is done).
Yup, we know. Those records get tracked right below the general rules (2nd post here http://gwscr.fbgmguild.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2004) and will be sitting there for the issue to be resolved. If you ve any other records to add to this list, that would be appreciated.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests