26min Solo Vloxen Excavations

Submit your current-meta and all-time dungeon records
Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: 26min Solo Vloxen Excavations

Post by Flo »

He saw the video and there was no indication that it wasnt current meta.

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

7.) The F11 window must be displayed in at least one of the screenshots to ensure the current Guild Wars Client version is used.
what is this favoritism?

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

yeah I really hate to be picky, and it's not as though I doubt this was current meta, and I'm pretty sure the AI update makes no noticeable difference to this record... but for the sake of precedent, I have to ask: are mods not strictly adhering to the letter of the rules?
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo

Post by Flo »

Of fuck you guys already, like I care if this record is added. If people really want to bitch around and ignore rule 1, congrats, you won. The world is now a better place since a record that doesnt have a F11 from a time when there wasnt even a meta reset in discussion and provides a full video will not be listed.

Flo

Post by Flo »

Thought I would share, even though the 26 didnt get approved (I looked it up, I did this run 1 day after the meta reset, so i dont have any other screen of my derw with F11 and a lower total age...), heres the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q12yXdYEuK0

Oh, and btw: Still, fuck you

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

...do you have a screen from another character? koz that would still show the account age... although I suppose there's no proof that it's actually YOUR account ;)
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo

Post by Flo »

I also thought of that and looked through all my screens, but the problem is that I did this record precisely 1 day after the meta-reset (which was only declared after I posted the record and honestly, no1 expected a meta-reset at that point) and therefore have no screen from the small timespan inbetween.

And since I am not going to screw with the system and falsely approve my own record, theres that. But thats okay, I still got that juicy youtube fame.

Sakura
In-game name: Sakura Got Banned
Guild: hS

Post by Sakura »

you guys shitting around but in solo fow record mike: do you have a screen which can prove if its current meta? doesn't have to be a screen of this run, maybe you got a screen from any run before this one. souls: well fuck me :( i have no screen with F11 ... </3 ... i'm bad.. xD. was no problem there so why shitting around here