Urgoz 12man 6mn by [REV] + [Golt]

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Urgoz 12man 6mn by [REV] + [Golt]

Post by Naliaaaa »

Hey

This is still gay but nobody did urgoz on this meta.

5mn coming soon

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Re: Urgoz 12man 6mn by [REV] + [Golt]

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Let me remind you the rules :
3.) The party list must always be fully displayed in at least one of your record screenshots, and if the party is larger than 1 player, multiple screens must be posted. Posting a video is a plus.

4.) The u-map must be displayed in at least one of the screenshots to ensure the dc trick was not put into effect.

6.) For a current meta record to be validated the record must include f11 in the screenshot. Any record before GW build #36.272 will not be valid for DoA, Urgoz, Deep, and Dungeon records. Any record before GW build #36,058 will not be valid for FoW and UW records. Please make an effort to include the name of the area, the name of your guild, and the time of the area in the title
Urgoz is for gay :p

Robin powaaaa

Post by Robin powaaaa »

Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Post by Naliaaaa »

Btw dwa, me and robin posted the 9mn duo record screen with f11 and umap, if you look at the /age on this one you can see its after.

And... dc trick with 12people LOL

*Just sayin*

Libra

Post by Libra »

I see only 2 screens

And.. dc trick with 12people is NOT a problem LOL

*Just sayin*

livia
In-game name: Livia La Jolie

Post by livia »

A Gift for Nalia ;) :
for the f11 you can see i play 2 minutes since the urgoz + same month + no major maj in the last month :

Rhonk'
In-game name: Godly Was Niki
Guild: [Vs]

Post by Rhonk' »

Beeeeeh Robiiiiin c'est quoi ce temps de payday !!? Tu vas bien sinon ? Annlapin et Charlo (édit: oui il doit jouer encore: coucou Charlo) jouent encore ?
-------------
Have there been any noticeable changes in Urgoz since 2012's metagame?

Robin powaaaa

Post by Robin powaaaa »

Ouais c'est assez gay c'était genre notre 4eme run et ct un team faite un peu a l'arrache ^^. Bien bien et toi sur gw2 ? Les autres vont bien ? Ann et Charlo jouent plus en ce moment peut etre qu'ils reviendront ca je sais pas ^^.

Je pense que ya eu aucun changement depuis 2012 peut etre juste les broussailles qui font un peu plus mal mais ca c'est depuis la maj de l'ele ( je sais plus si ct en 2012 ca :p )
Last edited by Robin powaaaa on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luke

Post by Luke »

less french more 5

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Naliaaaa wrote:Btw dwa, me and robin posted the 9mn duo record screen with f11 and umap, if you look at the /age on this one you can see its after.

And... dc trick with 12people LOL

*Just sayin*
I don't validate the record because of your "personal achievements" or "I know you". If you're not able to respect the rules, I'm not able to approve.

You can say thank you to Livia for his screen.

Et un dernier truc, ton "just sayin" je te donne la signification : "a term coined to be used at the end of something insulting or offensive to take the heat off you when you say it". Donc je serai toi j'arrêterai de faire le malin.

For Robin : there's nothing more on your screen than on nalia's one. Guild Wars version is only valid with the F11 window.