leggit 13 min uw

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Re: leggit 13 min uw

Post by Karia »

Well that is really impressive! Even they hacked the shit out of GW they are still the best Trolls

Jirina
In-game name: Jirina Capova/Alainasyeva
Guild: The Dawn Of Legends [DaWn]

Post by Jirina »

Rocks4Free wrote:I dont see the toolbox-age-thing ... so its legit.

soooooo toolbox-age-things make records invalid, but quest logs with only 2/10 quests done are? :lol: :lol: :lol: nice logic.

haskhasin

Post by haskhasin »

does the chest actually spawn when you do this?

Because if it does, you discovered a pretty nice hacky farm. Or maybe you're abusing it already. Or maybe someone else is.

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

The chest does spawn. No abuse, though. Who's talking about hacks. Fully leggit.

kameenook
In-game name: Montrell Firefox
Guild: Un Deniably [fail]

Post by kameenook »

This is quite clearly, NONLEGIT, they have only done 2 out of the 10 quests. Don't try and tell me there in no toolbox/hack. The underworld quest the Nightman Cometh is designed to be available by King Frozenwind after the completion of all 10 Underworld quests. Seeing as they only completed two of the quests they have changed the code to suit their own needs. They have violated the guild wars terms of service, the reason they blocked out their names, once Anet finds them, they WILL be banned.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Marcin »

kameenook wrote:This is quite clearly, NONLEGIT, they have only done 2 out of the 10 quests. Don't try and tell me there in no toolbox/hack. The underworld quest the Nightman Cometh is designed to be available by King Frozenwind after the completion of all 10 Underworld quests. Seeing as they only completed two of the quests they have changed the code to suit their own needs. They have violated the guild wars terms of service, the reason they blocked out their names, once Anet finds them, they WILL be banned.
No shit sherlock

Ann Toni
In-game name: Ann Toni

Post by Ann Toni »

You guys broke this game so hard that it's not funny to play anymore. Photoshop used to be pretty much the only thing to take care about.
Now 3 "yo.lookhowsmartweare" just did the uw with 2/10 quest done.

Do your 6/9/9/9/8/8/9/9 (for uw players :D) and leave for a game that people still give a f*ck.

BTW: If they were a full team, without quest log, and posted a 15min 2 days ago... That would be legit..

PS: I'm not the best english speaker but come on.. try a bit at least.. google translate would have done a better job.

PS²: XD i think i get who did it also.. this screen is like the copy pasta of another one on Gwscr .. i cant tell the difference when i tab between them. From there i think the english level was just to troll ;o

PS3: or maybe i'm the only one who didn't get it? Like everyone knew it was him already and i felt smart to find out when actually everyone knew it? >.>

Freaky™

Post by Freaky™ »

im not sure is this photoshop or not , if not i see wastes quest done ,
meaning they most likely just sent dialog to king for last quest

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

kameenook wrote:This is quite clearly, NONLEGIT, they have only done 2 out of the 10 quests. Don't try and tell me there in no toolbox/hack. The underworld quest the Nightman Cometh is designed to be available by King Frozenwind after the completion of all 10 Underworld quests. Seeing as they only completed two of the quests they have changed the code to suit their own needs. They have violated the guild wars terms of service, the reason they blocked out their names, once Anet finds them, they WILL be banned.
Go prove that there is not a bug allowing to skip the other quests? Oh, right, can't. :<

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Freaky™ wrote: meaning they most likely just sent dialog to king for last quest
Strong thoughts here. Thing is, there is absolutely no way to prove that. Therefore, following our new mod, the record is fully legit.