Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Re: 14 min Underworld

Post by Nika »

Keep this record - maybe with a stamp.
I said these words before:
People were quite used to the useage of such things, and didn't see them as a hack. Else they surely wouldn't have published a vid of them performing this :)

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

fanta wrote:I don't understand why you are all bitching about toolbox, everybody use it
No.
fanta wrote: the same for ghost, it's part of the game and now part of the metagame, do the ghost +eoe trick is a hack ?
No.
fanta wrote:everybody know the use of ghosts and now that all the sc players knows each others and what ppl can do why blaming a shortcut of 2s cuz ghost+hos? teh game is dead, it's useless bitching about everything.
No.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Yeah take it down we clearly cheated our way to this 14, if it wasnt for hydro jumping off ghosts on his way back from vale we would be still pushing for 14 as far as im concerned

Double Derv Dare

Post by Double Derv Dare »

Luke wrote:Yeah take it down we clearly cheated our way to this 14, if it wasnt for hydro jumping off ghosts on his way back from vale we would be still pushing for 14 as far as im concerned
The only reasons this discussion is even on the table is because no overall time was saved via the ghosts, and how widely accepted the run has been accepted for months. Hydro was shooting for an 8 minute, which wound up being significantly faster than the other terras. If I could even remotely argue that time might have actually been saved here, this record would already be removed, and this discussion would not be happening.

Luke

Post by Luke »

There were no rules back then concerning this and so this record should remain untouched

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

So in one topic you're all against hacks and in the other you want them to be approved?

Hydro

Post by Hydro »

If I take down the video, there 'technically' wouldn't be any proof. Would this discussion end? :P

On a serious note, whether the record gets taken down or not, I personally don't care. The community knows that it had little to no impact on the run as a whole. We would've gotten it anyways that run. Toolbox haters might not approve, but fact remains that I had nearly a full minute of play around time to get my job done in time. Like James pointed out, I was shooting for an 8 min LT.

So take it down or not. Everyone knows this team got it first in this meta, whether it's 'officially legit' or not.
Last edited by Hydro on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadly Shadow Char

Post by Deadly Shadow Char »

Reject this record now please.. Hydro sucks and he hacks and he sucks.

/rejected

Hydro

Post by Hydro »

Says the guy with the macros.

Double Derv Dare

Post by Double Derv Dare »

Andrew's computer can't even run a fucking GiTB popper to trigger soulreaping.