14 min Underworld

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Re: 14 min Underworld

Post by Charlo »

Turc, i thought u were a strong and a serious player, but it was before i saw you sing...

Ros
In-game name: Ros Zator
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Ros »

http://gwscr.fbgmguild.com/viewforum.php?f=18

Here is a link to the so called Off Topic part of this forum, feel free to have useless discussions there ;)

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back

Post by Nika »

That all belongs to 14 min uw ros, don't you see the link between these topics?

Turc
In-game name: Turc Might
Guild: [DS]

Post by Turc »

Oh Charlotte, ur so cute :) Me strong and serious xD That was back when i was Leaders of [You] and later became Officer of [DS]. All the Record runnings destroyed my personality and i had to sing sing Sing xD xD but, my singing is still better than ur uw-skills, okay? And Ros, do u allow me to post "useless" comments here, and not where i wont get all the desired attention, when i admit that I love U?

Ann Toni
In-game name: Ann Toni

Post by Ann Toni »

Lol turc gtfo :D This 14 > Your 14, I can tell you : Son you won't have a spot in my FL untill you get a 14 on this meta.

~tg j'ai un 14.

Ros

Post by Ros »

Turc wrote:Oh Charlotte, ur so cute :) Me strong and serious xD That was back when i was Leaders of [You] and later became Officer of [DS]. All the Record runnings destroyed my personality and i had to sing sing Sing xD xD but, my singing is still better than ur uw-skills, okay? And Ros, do u allow me to post "useless" comments here, and not where i wont get all the desired attention, when i admit that I love U?
fine... -.-

Turc

Post by Turc »

Ros wrote:
Turc wrote:Oh Charlotte, ur so cute :) Me strong and serious xD That was back when i was Leaders of [You] and later became Officer of [DS]. All the Record runnings destroyed my personality and i had to sing sing Sing xD xD but, my singing is still better than ur uw-skills, okay? And Ros, do u allow me to post "useless" comments here, and not where i wont get all the desired attention, when i admit that I love U?
fine... -.-

tyvm cute copycat :) :)

Ros

Post by Ros »

Why does everyone say that, my chaos gloves are blue, and I use a bandana.

Turc

Post by Turc »

Ann Toni wrote:Lol turc gtfo :D This 14 > Your 14, I can tell you : Son you won't have a spot in my FL untill you get a 14 on this meta.

~tg j'ai un 14.
Hahahahah....the time will come where u will be beggin on ur kneels to be added to MY Flist. Who doesnt want to be friends with a real ancient God?? I reached all u wanna reach 3 years ago ;) ;) gratz again tho

Turc

Post by Turc »

Ros wrote:Why does everyone say that, my chaos gloves are blue, and I use a bandana.
what do they say? That u are their or my copycat? XD if its them, then ur the copycat of copycats lol. no srsly, i used a bandana to for a very Long time, until i purchased a makeover-Kit, to dye my hair white-silverish. U just have good taste :) and there are no other good looking male leet armor for rangers ;)