14 min Underworld

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Re: 14 min Underworld

Post by Sylars »

Guess I did, even though I hope Luke was just rightfully pissed on my unlucky phrased statement.
As for what NAME goes, we never got around well with each other (few exceptions aside), although that luckily evened out in gw2.
No Idea what ai did wrong to charlo, though. Guess I kicked him along with some others for crashing a run by using teleport hack, after they were making purposefully wrong statements about what they have been doing that second.

Edit: How is FoW going these days? Did anything even change there, alongside with the lava font patch?

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

I guess this is stuff to be discussed via pm but:
Fow is still great, but it had the biggest change since Sf-update.

Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Post by Charlo »

Sylars wrote: No Idea what ai did wrong to charlo, though. Guess I kicked him along with some others for crashing a run by using teleport hack, after they were making purposefully wrong statements.
You never kicked me cause I never used teleport hack. The only thing you did is like Luke said, always saying things to criticize like u did so many times by the past. Next time just say "Gz guys you are underworld legends you deserve that record."

Cookie
In-game name: Cookie of funk
Guild: Death And Taxes [DnT]

Post by Cookie »

l0l

Ann Toni
In-game name: Ann Toni

Post by Ann Toni »

Charlo wrote:
Sylars wrote: No Idea what ai did wrong to charlo, though. Guess I kicked him along with some others for crashing a run by using teleport hack, after they were making purposefully wrong statements.
You never kicked me cause I never used teleport hack. The only thing you did is like Luke said, always saying things to criticize like u did so many times by the past. Next time just say "Gz guys you are underworld legends you deserve that record."
IKR, i just told my mother i got a 14 uw and what she said? 'stfu get some friends and a real life'.. srsly all these troll.. she can't just say 'gg anto t'es un dieu de l'uw'.. nah she has to critique me again and again..
Pls Sylar don't act like my mother that's really disrespectful for all the efforts we did untill this amazing time.. :(
Thank you.
~Ann

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Lol!
Gotta love ann!

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub

Post by Sylars »

I suspect being old, female and french enough to be your mom. :/
Shame that your mom is so disrespectful to you, ann. ;)
However, I can't recall me ever saying that participants of this record do not deserve it. I and anyone else who ever attempted for a long while knows how much effort it takes.
As for charlo, in that case I honestly have no idea who you are. I can't even recall you playing before I went over to gw2.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Sigh

Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Post by Charlo »

I really started uw after gw2 release.
Ann, tg, l'uw c'est mieux que la vraie vie

Turc
In-game name: Turc Might

Post by Turc »

Marc, take me as an example.i am as arrogant and can sometimes be as cocky as u PLUS I have less SKILLs, BUT ppl know that i am retarded and don't take me serious xD maybe you should have done the same, being stupid or at least pretend being stupid and a retard. Just like now, i am posting completely nonsense and still, ANN wants me to be his mother, so i can tell him: Ann, ur not my son before u didn't get the 13min !!!
Last edited by Turc on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.