14 min Underworld

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Re: 14 min Underworld

Post by Sylars »

angoriel wrote:I was laughing at you, you're a fucking moron.
Just accept that every single aspect of this record shits on everything you think you have ever accomplished in GW, for you to come in here with your "pretty sloppy" is disrespectful. Go post more "nearly" records.
In that case, I have to apologize, I guess. My post was in no way meant disrespectful, as later said it was still a really smooth run. In no way I said the pits pop was bad anyway, perhaps my vocabulary choice wasn't the best fitting, forgive me for not being a native english speaker. But yeah, I get it, I wasn't the nicest person I could have been in the majority of my guild wars 1 playing time, but does that really force you to freak out and trashtalk whatever accomplishments? That being, I feel sorry. Particulary about my phrasing, but also about your breakdown.

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Ann Toni wrote:Dynamic event are cool tho, i remember trying to kill a shark 23times to get some rewards.. but this shark was strong and it was under water so 2guys from nowhere came to help me.. I can't thank them enough for what they did to me.. This shark was really terrible..
~Ann
Underwater combat is pretty scary in gw2 :>

Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Post by Charlo »

Once again Sylars is Sylarsing... You'll never learn from your mistakes

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Charlo wrote:Once again Sylars is Sylarsing... You'll never learn from your mistakes
That being said, I'd like to know what exactly I did wrong right now. I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone, but it seems my bad reputation makes having a civilized discussion an impossible thing.

Luke

Post by Luke »

What you did wrong marc was giving critique about something which you cannot do any better yourself, in the contrary. Plains is where we lost time not gained. Also there is no other way of interpretating that except for negatively no matter how you meant it.
I hope things are clear to you now and please, dont bother replying u will only make things worse.

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Once again then, I'm sorry. It has absolutely not been my intention to negatively critique your or anyone else's performance in that run. I see, my word choice was definitely not the best I could have used and I edited it. As for plains, it might not have been the fastest possible, but it looked solid and safely played, still perfectly fitting into the time window for the 14. I'll leave it at that now, once again sorry for phrasing and great accomplishment that I can only congratulare you and any other participant for.

Falko
In-game name: Jayden Silada
Guild: UP

Post by Falko »

Congratulations to everyone involved in this record. I really admire the hard work and the massive skill.
Last edited by Falko on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moonzy

Post by Moonzy »

Oh how ive missed this...x)

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Moonzy wrote:Oh how ive missed this...x)
Missing you too aswell!

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

This conversation is fun!
I guess sylars did a great job in the past when people still hate him that much.