Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin
In-game name: Hudini Will Slice
Guild: FBGM

Re: Duo Uw by frenchies

Post by hudini »

Nika wrote:The reason why the speedclear community is falling apart... What ever, why should i care...
I am following the rules, this record does not go by the rules, the timer is an invalid measurement of time and therefore I have no evidence that the 2nd and 1st screen are from the same run. Rules were given, if someone feels like they do not have to follow them, no problem. The community can recognize their record but as far as I am concerned he took a picture of the timer at 2:35 in a different instance and pasted it into another uw screen with f11. The problem is not the time difference between the /age 2h34 and the timer 2h35 with f11. The problem is that the 2nd screen with the timer is completely invalid because it does not follow the /age rule. Due to this the validity of the 1st screen is canceled (for current meta) since there is no f11 proof. I don't know why people are being so worked up about this as from my understanding this time is not near impressive regardless and whether or not its accepted will not make the record "breakers" look good in the community anyways.

Robin
In-game name: Leeroy Jenkins Omg
Guild: DS

Post by Robin »

The problem is that you are bitching about a small detail like this, we can clearly see that both screen come from the same run. And saying " just do it again " is stupid as hell. So yea keep following your stupid rules but in this case there is no fake at all and we all know it.

Oh and btw we can see on the second that i took the previous screen. It's a bit hiden but it's there

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hudini »

I am sorry that you are incapable of pressing f11 and /age at the same time when taking a screenshot, I know that it is indeed a very difficult task.

Robin
In-game name: Leeroy Jenkins Omg
Guild: DS

Post by Robin »

It was just for us in the first time so no need to do it but anyway i don't give a shit was just for lolz. Cya

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hudini »

NP.

James
In-game name: Syn Sity
Guild: [NAM트] / [DnT]

Post by James »

The rules on this forum have to be the simpest I have ever seen. F11, /age, screenshot. You don't even have to U map which I would have personally required if it was my call. If you can't do two things before you screenshot then you are too dim-witted to participate.

Cookie
In-game name: Cookie of funk
Guild: Death And Taxes [DnT]

Post by Cookie »

Hudini is basically the meanest person on the internet.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

F11 is basicly the most retarded thing in a 1,5 years old meta.

Vandella
In-game name: Sarah Vandella
Guild: Oh My Gosh Virtual Squirrels [Vs]

Post by Vandella »

BLA BLA BLA. Go Gw2 Nika. <3

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by hudini »

Nika wrote:F11 is basicly the most retarded thing in a 1,5 years old meta.
so if i post a 17min doa now would it make it valid?