[SenT] 36 Solo fow [Pure]

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Pekkaa
In-game name: Pekka

[SenT] 36 Solo fow [Pure]

Post by Pekkaa »

Was the most annoying record I have ever tried, but I finally got it :3 Was also the first solo I ever finished :D Thanks to people who donated especially Tobehhhhhh.
And Nina the best for best morale, marcin and ether :D

Last edited by Pekkaa on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ninaaaa
In-game name: Nina fow addict
Guild: SenT

Re: [SenT] 36 Solo fow [Pure]

Post by Ninaaaa »

GG thats my pd you diserve it <3

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Congratulations!
That was a very long time of runs, good grind! Also very nice that you made it a whole 3 minuetes faster than the previous record and not just lucked out on a couple parts and beat it that way!

The Splinter weapons fucking rekt forge; i also liked how smooth your improvisated berserk glitch was.
Even tho i have to say i dont fully understand why you did the toc stuff the way you did.

ALSO: [SenT] owning all Fissure of Woe records once again WOOOOO

Cruz
In-game name: Ashei Cruz
Guild: IT

Post by Cruz »

Grats

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

I told you guys if you did this to thank me JUST for the forge tsctics and making thsts psrt consistent. Thsts all i wanted. But sadly it sucks to see you pretend this was all you. I spent many nights helping nina though s mental struggle. I have helped Marcin with pcons for everything.

But the only reason anyone starred running was because of s simple srmor swap and canthan guardfs at forge. You couldn't even figure out sonething as simpnle as that and it astonished me how little you know about how aggro And all I wanted was a thanks. Not even in game would you just say thanks.

Nins spent hours working and thinking refining this. You would beg for tsctics and not even give them more than a sentence. Nina I guaranteed has thought about solo fow in more depth than you.

Then a screenshot egoing Marcin. why would you try to make yourself feel good by brzgging about it to Marcin..... out of all ppl Marcin.

Truly and honestly thank the people who made it possible. If not here then you tell them in game.

And before you say I should do the same too right? I have truly told people if it wasn't for the countless people in loa, without them then my records wouldn't have happened.

To sent. I'm glad you got it. Just sad it was the one whodeserved it the least.

Pekkaa
In-game name: Pekka

Post by Pekkaa »

Ether wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 am
I told you guys if you did this to thank me JUST for the forge tsctics and making thsts psrt consistent. Thsts all i wanted. But sadly it sucks to see you pretend this was all you. I spent many nights helping nina though s mental struggle. I have helped Marcin with pcons for everything.

But the only reason anyone starred running was because of s simple srmor swap and canthan guardfs at forge. You couldn't even figure out sonething as simpnle as that and it astonished me how little you know about how aggro And all I wanted was a thanks. Not even in game would you just say thanks.

Nins spent hours working and thinking refining this. You would beg for tsctics and not even give them more than a sentence. Nina I guaranteed has thought about solo fow in more depth than you.

Then a screenshot egoing Marcin. why would you try to make yourself feel good by brzgging about it to Marcin..... out of all ppl Marcin.

Truly and honestly thank the people who made it possible. If not here then you tell them in game.

And before you say I should do the same too right? I have truly told people if it wasn't for the countless people in loa, without them then my records wouldn't have happened.

To sent. I'm glad you got it. Just sad it was the one whodeserved it the least.
There is a thank you for you 3?

Everyone was running long before armor swap, and with tengu. I didnt beg for tactics.

I don't think you know what Im talking with people, for example Nina. The screen is called friendly banter, but I guess u wouldn't know about friends.
If Marcin or Nina feel insulted for what I have done, they can speak for themselves.

You have issues.
Last edited by Pekkaa on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

@ether: forge with taking armor off and using a different stone than tengus is NOT on you. Trust me we figured that.
If there is thanks to be had then it's to Sakura who figured out the part in forest and the undead so you can drop unseen and take dc.

Souls, Nina, Marcin, Pekka and me have been working on and sharing tactics for solo for years; often also with Sakura.

I mean thank you for helping these guys with everything, and i mean that!
But mind your words and don't call people dumb for using a tactic that you figured out and told people that other people figured out way before you. Thanks (:

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

gg!

leny
In-game name: Walky Was Waaawsome
Guild: Back

Post by leny »

8 minutes to go 8-)
Ain't giving up, I'm coming for you ranger pussies

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Nika wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:21 am
@ether: forge with taking armor off and using a different stone than tengus is NOT on you. Trust me we figured that.
If there is thanks to be had then it's to Sakura who figured out the part in forest and the undead so you can drop unseen and take dc.

Souls, Nina, Marcin, Pekka and me have been working on and sharing tactics for solo for years; often also with Sakura.

I mean thank you for helping these guys with everything, and i mean that!
But mind your words and don't call people dumb for using a tactic that you figured out and told people that other people figured out way before you. Thanks (:

Nika I told you about the armor swap and you told me it would never work. I told Nina and he actually was brespectful and believed me and tried it. Then ofc I tell Marcin. But not pekka. After hearing all 3 of you complain ti me about pekka begging for tactics (any uw record or this) and then grinding them and ego you guys after, why wouldn't I call him out?