[Loa] Duo DoA

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Re: [Loa] Duo DoA

Post by Nika »

Nika giveth nika taketh.
I addes the rule without consent, i removed the rule without consent.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

Can we have a screenshot showing all the edits made to that thread since Has made it, please? <3
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Sure.

http://imgur.com/a/Cp9Ih

Also, there was consent. 4 mods (... including you) were in favor of banning minimap in standard. The only one against the ban was Has - and he wrote the rule thread.

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Flo wrote:Sure.

Also, there was consent. 4 mods (... including you) were in favor of banning minimap in standard. The only one against the ban was Has - and he wrote the rule thread.
he wrote it because nobody else did, and he voted to have targgetting not be allowed amongst other things

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Flo wrote:Sure.

And now, because of all of this - we're having a beatiful discussion again with nice opinions instead of flame.
We still have to make decisions on how we approve new rules tho.

Flo

Post by Flo »

Yes.

The problem with that is, that you need to determine a election process. Who does that? If we as mods define that process there will be some people claiming the process itself is wrong or not representative.

Whatever system we ld end up with, in the beginning stands a decisision someone not elected has to make.

I ll repeat myself over and over again if its necessary: I ve no problem with rules that dont match my own oppinions. If you want to propose a voting system thats representiative, sure, lets go. But then again, everyone should have the chance to do so, else it would be the evil mods "forcing" something again.

Misty

Post by Misty »

Maybe I'm wrong about this, koz obviously everything we say is our own opinion, but I don't believe the rules should be what people vote for, what people are comfortable with, or what the mods decide... they should be determined purely by logic, with our only axioms being the things we can actually get a community consensus on.
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.

Flo

Post by Flo »

And how do you get "community consensus"? By a... vote maybe?

Questions that would have to be answered in such a szenario: Who gets to propose their voting system? Who gets to decide which voting system should be taken? Who decides who is allowed to decide?

MooDaBest
In-game name: Moujo Jojo
Guild: Hookah Cafe

Post by MooDaBest »

Flo wrote:And how to you get "community consensus"? By a... vote maybe?

Questions that would be open in such a case: Who gets to propose voting system? Who gets to decide which voting system should be taken? Who decides who is allowed to decide?

Reddit... the asnwer is Reddit ;)

Misty

Post by Misty »

No, no voting! You have a discussion thread where people can express their opinions, and you work on the very basic stuff that people can actually agree on, such as "targeting ghosts should not be allowed in standard rules". If someone dissents, move on and see where you can find common ground. I dont believe this is impossible.
Flo wrote:
Sadly, Misty is right.