[Loa] Duo DoA

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: [Loa] Duo DoA

Post by Flo »

But how to you determine in the first place if you should have a vote or the system you described?

Thats what I am saying the whole time. You ve to start at some point, and I ve yet to hear a good idea to solve that problem (except reddit, thats a panacea of course).

livia
In-game name: Livia La Jolie

Post by livia »

Just post it under TAS and it's solved. Also, Nika, you cannot just go and delete rules as you want.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

Have you ever seen 12 Angry Men?
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

Wow, i guess Nika made it to suprise me again. Thats beyond retarded. Changing rules during the discussion without any consent, without talking to anyone just to let seem him right. I cant have any trust into someone like him as mod with this behaviour. (Even less than before) So i would like to have someone else to watch Ethers video again who isnt currently involved into duo doa, It could be even Has cause i trust him if he says minimap wasnt used (assuming only targeting is forbidden at this point).

Seriously, what did you think while doing this?

Ofc, we have to find a final solution how to fix that minimap issue but this is obviously the wrong way. Its alrdy hard to find a compromise between those who dont see any problem with minimap at all and those who find the given information from toolbox is so much more than just a simple texture modification.

In my opinion highlighting enemy boss mobs is clearly the same as an ID-macro cause it couldnt be done in any other way and we agreed on that being also banned right?

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

To my knowledge Ether has shared the video with me and has.

What i thought doing this?
It's simple, i first added the rule to a) respark the discussion since noone posted shit. b) make sure noone would abuse the obviously OP features of the rule.
I removed the rules to troll flo, didn't know he was this stuck up about it.
As most people who know me know, i don't hate anyone. I just trashtalk/troll for the sole purpose of entertainment. As i said in the Chat - this community is unbelieveable small, we're basically a family. Idk why hate and jealousy still exists. I mean sure, some people will never be best friends, but ye.
I don't have anyhting against Golt, but trashtalking them is simply fun, since they know they are good and can take it and talk back.

What really stands in the rules matters once all these discussions are done, if you don't trust me as a mod or think i've overstepped sacret boundaries of editing a forumthread, then i'm fine with that.

Anything regarding the rule discussions pls in the other thread ;)

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

It's old news that this site is managed poorly. We tried to change that by changing mods. It didn't work. What changed is that instead of mods doing nothing we have mods doing more than they should with bad results. I'm not siding with either Nika or Flo on this one because despite simply removing a rule is obviously not the right way to deal with disagreements, in my opinion the job Flo has done as a mod is far from perfect.

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

Thats at least partly because theres no "higher authority" to reign in behavior like that.

This discussion has already degraded so much that it is nearly impossible to get a clear view of what the community wants (not referring to this topic specifically but the whole discussion in general).

Id hoped that two of the mods could not resort to such behavior, but that was not to be.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

Nika wrote:we're basically a family. Idk why hate and jealousy still exists.
You must have an unusually nice family!
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.