will5904
In-game name: Im An Rp Assassin
Guild: SenT

Re: [DS] UW: 39min - 3man

Post by will5904 »

"GWToolbox++: /useskill 5" hmmmmm

Barath
In-game name: Arya Von Barath
Guild: [trip] (MY OLD LOVE) / [DS] (Gw1) / [Vs] (Gw2)

Post by Barath »

"GWToolbox++: /useskill 5" hmmmmm
9.) What is officially being tolerated by the GWSCR rules set is to use 3rd party tools that simplify ingame actions which can be also done manually (pcons pop, hotkeys,...) and ingame timers.
hmmmmm?

Kenny
In-game name: Kennys Ghost

Post by Kenny »

gz.... finally a record we got to beat again :D

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

Pepsi using toolbox?? Does this mean you also needed a rupt bot? =P
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Gz ppl! Uh will you guys adda video or not?

Nikki
In-game name: Jigoku Nikki
Guild: FaIL

Post by Nikki »

Big gz kids!!!

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

not trying to discredit the run, i know you guys did it, but i think its correct to say that this is suspicious.

weeks ago you talk about using rupt bots in low man uw areas, and how its obvious theyre allowed because auto popping pcons is. you were/are completely anti toolbox. now you are running toolbox and you got a low man uw record. no videos either. so of course you are trying to hide something, tactics/rupt bots who knows.

edit

sry didnt mean to accuse them i guess. i think its just kinda funny in itself how things kinda happened. that discussion mentioning sub 8 man, and how rupt could improve run, then few weeks later this happens. knowing pepsi and them, i know they are anti tb and anti bots really. also know barath pretty well to know that he wouldnt do that either. but still gz on the record, glad to see rp having aneurysms over this.
Last edited by Ether on Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ann Toni
In-game name: Ann Toni

Post by Ann Toni »

Gz on this one, impressiv :)

May I know what is a rupt bot?

EDIT:
That's what I was thinking thank you wrote: also... ruptbot without ruptskills seems kinda pointless tho... u can report the dreamrider i guess.
Last edited by Ann Toni on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Barath
In-game name: Arya Von Barath
Guild: [trip] (MY OLD LOVE) / [DS] (Gw1) / [Vs] (Gw2)

Post by Barath »

not trying to discredit the run, i know you guys did it, but i think its correct to say that this is suspicious.
sorry, but i dont even have the CLUE of a clue why it should be suspicious. ok, let me settle some things.
a) read rule 1, then think what kind of player i am. i am kinda disappointed, since i hang around here since such a long time, did i ever betray on records? no. so why should i start with it now? no clue if you are serious though, guess you were just joking.
b) i was inactive a few weeks ago, when i was reading the comments "ds+rupt bots+blablabla" i did not even know what the heck they were talking about, because no one on teamspeak ever talked about it (and we are teamspeak 24/7 because we like talking. if rupt bots would've been a thing, i guess to some day someone would've said something about it). also... ruptbot without ruptskills seems kinda pointless tho... u can report the dreamrider i guess.
c) this was a test run... check the emo bar, we actually just wanted to test the mainteam since we usually play it in casuals often but never tried it on speed and while i did a 16:50 without lunars+fastpulls in casuals, i instantly did a 14min duo mainteam with lunars+with fastpulls on our first evening with "speedrun-attempts", guess ill push it to a 13. and there we come to the last point...
d) ofc i took a video :P i gonna upload it, but not now, because i dont want to show tactics we used^^ guess i could show it to david or mike but we want to push for a lower time first, since we basically broke the record on the first tries. we just wanted to post it to say /wave hey dudes we also can do fast times. we prefer fun>fast in our casuals (fast=fun too but not only) and we also took some new players that are not that experienced, but we like playing with them because they are cool. oh and they have to accept my "i gonna 4 skill-only-everything" stuff and that i try 100b spike and other fun shit. i did a run once where i took ice-imp on t2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwP_ogUiN6A) and someone pm'd me "that could've been the 7" - see which kind of mentality i dont drive? funfun, winwin :D
e) "you were/are completely anti toolbox. now you are running toolbox" - i use the toolbox since it exists (or atleast since i know it exists), but only the autopcons+timers for records.

however, have a nice day, peace ;)