19 Minute DoA by [FBGM] & [Loa]

Submit your current-meta and all-time elite area records
haskhasin

Post by haskhasin »

After a break of almost a year, [FBGM] is back and partnered with [Loa] to bring another record to a stream near you! We have put in a lot of hours and a lot of work for this. We tried and used so many different tactics, from “casual” skipchests, to bizarre cstorm-way, to using a necro VoS!

Trench Tank - Has
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaLbLNuw-do

Main Tank - Anth

Caller - Will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Z-x1Oh7S0

TK - Hudini

IaU - George

Necro Vos - Unreal

MLK - Ether
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3mEzbQFLtg

Emo - James
(Screen and video will be added later)

And the whole team! (thanks tengu spawn)

Thank you to Mike (Spirit Of Lux) for providing inspiration for the tactics.
Thanks to Willa Vanilla (David) and Night Wolf (Mike) for running with us in the last few weeks and improving so much.
Thanks to everyone who ran with us in the past and provided help whether it be morally or financially:
Mighty Erebos (Henry)
D And R Reduction (Dave)
Phate Winter (Phate)
Ginger Whirlwind (Midget)
Lexi The Mesmer (Lexi)
Noobish Was Me (Kaspar)
Mage Spectrom (Antoine)
Apoc Throws A Spear (Rexxy)
Clinically Sinsane (Josh)
Too School For Cool (Cheese)
Leinhart The Sin (Eric)
Tom Goes Legend (Tom)
Befi Goes Schmiddi (Befi)
Sir Mezmatron (Fappeh)
Adorable Liny (Lin)
Mina Aversa (Mina)
Nator R Misery (Andreas the legend)
Andrew Is Mad (Dylan)
Enjoy The Bonds (Andrew)
Hydro Chick (Hydro)
Lea Dufaigh (Marek/Marco)
Jesse Mindblow (Jesse)
Palm Strick (Palm)
Jilo Nor (Jilo)
I Toby Is A Pizza I (Toby)
Pika Roo (Diana)
Barbie Will Heal U (Rachel)
Backix Was Xaniko (Hugo)
Im An Rp Mesmer (willie bonfire)
Purple Love Tabby (Purple / Aryakeys)
Last edited by haskhasin on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Re: 19 Minute DoA by [FBGM] & [Loa]

Post by Nika »

I'll just say: Good fucking done! Huge fuckin gz!
I need to show This to hombre so he can come online and tell everyone in their face that vos is superior!

And while i am a good friend and supporter of both teams and the #1 trashtalk lover i must say: It'd be better if You finally just worked together to push for the max - bc we all know 19 is not The fastest - instead of compromising with 2 teams that both got some players that dont 100% match the skill of The others - at This Point big gz to these ppl bc they had the Attitude to learn This shit.
Justmy2cents.

Anth
In-game name: Anthorios The Monk
Guild: Fuck Bitches Get Money [FBGM]

Post by Anth »

Okay so Ether discredited our run because he "tried" to troll you on guru? Idk why you say "try" when it looks like it actually worked. Also, whatever happens on guru has no effect on what happens in GW. We matched your time.

Henry isn't in the team or the screen shot as you can see, so idk what henry has to do with this. You're just mad that people troll you and you can't handle it.

On top of that you (or someone you know) made an account that is named "FBGM Is So Mad" and started PMing me and hudini on it. Idk, looks like we only troll you, but you troll our guild. Also, who cares if we're late to the party? We got it, contrary to what you thought last night when I got PMs asking me where my record DoA run is.

Has cannot control what people do. Blaming him for other people trolling you is stupid.

Also, your team also used toolbox. You can clearly see in two of the screens you put up that toolbox is being used on your 19 minute run. Watch the videos if you don't think tb is popping pcons. It is. Which is legal.

We had no intention of trolling you with this. Idk why you take everything so personally. We tried just as long as you did for this 19 and i think we deserve a little more respect than a discredited record because people are mean to you online.

TL;DR
dwa is butthurt. stop being butthurt.

haskhasin

Post by haskhasin »

This is ridiculous.

We peacefully post a record and we get attacked. The post was co-written and I missed Henry's other character name, I edited it out out of respect.

@Dwayna, you are a bad troll. If you don't care then don't bother posting. You explicitly insulted FBGM in your past official record posts and now you pretend that you are offended by side jokes. Plus you always seem to target me in particular and I don't even know why. I stopped speaking to you 4 years ago.

@Nika, thanks and yes I really wish that was possible, I even tried to push for that in the past. This thread shows why collaboration is not feasible.

edit:spelling

Cheese
In-game name: Cheese In My Shoe
Guild: FBGM

Post by Cheese »

Good job guys!! FBGM for life

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

Ah, I missed the frenchie tears alrdy? Deleting your posts cause you made a fool out of yourself doesnt help dwayna.

Personally I didnt expect Loa to get close to the 19 and was amused about the stream where the whole ally could watch you fail. You have made this record with multiple people which are new to recordruns and spent really hard work and time on this 19.
We all know aiming for a 18 became realistic when ppl invented new tactics so its only about time when one of the current teams will get it.

Good Job and luck for the 18!

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Well. I seemed to have missed a lot.
First off, thanks everyone who supported us, honestly I didn't even think we would get it. Achieving this means a lot to me, knowing that the people who were on the team, some of us, this was our 1st time going for something like this.
FBGM has taught Loa, and they've been with us from the start and have helped us through it all. Thank you Anth, Has, James, Hudini, Henry, and anyone else.

As for all of the trolling on guru and such, I don't know what to say. I didn't think you would take it seriously Dwayna, and I am sorry you did. I don't know why you seem to take everything so personally, but i apologize for anything i may have done. I haven't been with this drama from the start so I don't know the whole story, but all is fair in love and war.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

N/D is love, N/D is life :P

i totally did not exspect that! it's mindblowing how good some of the tactics worked out that we spoke about, the day when i came home in the night from drinking :D :D
i can still see some potential in the tactics and with some approvement here and there and a flawless run this will imo definately go for the 18.
its also nice to see some new ppl on the party list (dunno if they're really this new, im totally out of the game atm), this makes the race for the 18 (17????) much more interesting.

PS: i'd sell my soul for the N/D video :D

Vid

Post by Vid »

First of all, I have to thank Has and Anth for taking the time to teach us, as well as Hudini and James for filling in and such when we needed them. This would not have been possible if you guys weren't here and I'm so grateful to have gotten the record with you guys. It means a lot.

Next, I have to thank David (Willa Vanilla) and Mike (Night Wolf) for running with us since the start. We all put in a lot of long hours for this and I appreciate everything you guys did.

I'd also like to thank everyone in [Loa] for all the moral support. There were some tough times (first snake getting stuck like 100 times in a row) and all the motivation really helped.

I'm so happy our hard work has paid off and I'm so happy to have gotten the record with this group of people. I love you all.

haskhasin

Post by haskhasin »

Thanks everyone for your support, and thanks to all of Loa and everyone who joined us on runs, we couldn't have made it without you just as much as you couldn't without us. Unfortunately, this team stops here, at least for now. We already achieved way more than we expected. Good luck to all teams pushing for faster times, but please don't get an 18 too soon, let us be in the table for a bit thanks :D

We don't have a necro vos video, but this can give you an idea of its potential. It was my 3rd time running nvos, so forgive me the failed spikes.

I would like to mention the bravest snakes ever. So many of them got stuck but those ones made up for it. Oh, and some other two funny outtakes: getting to gloom and derv lord mess.