R I P Moderators

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Re: R I P Moderators

Post by Marcin »

viva-razer wrote:I don't even know who the current mod is (no offense) but the solution is pretty simple to me; get a seperate mod for each SC section.
Can let me or nika mod the fow section for example. We both know whether or a fow record is legit or isnt. No need for a vid or other weird stuff, just multiple screens of start and ending in there (the mod can make some addtional rules for each section if needed).
I'm sure someone from prma/golt can mod the doa section. they know the people that compete. People known for cheating in the past or being a no-name can be asked to upload a vid if they want approval. But really, why ask to upload a pov of every person when some compete for years and earned they credits. If people who still wanna cheat, great for them....
At least this can keep gwscr going instead of outdated tables.
Kinda dumb solution since there will be like 4 different mods and everything will be all over the place and I doubt cookie will allow that.
Imo there should be one moderator who ACTIVELY plays and visits gwscr.com and has some kind of high level SC experience and records.

Cookie
In-game name: Cookie of funk
Guild: Death And Taxes [DnT]

Post by Cookie »

I nominated James, I guess he realised its boring.

You can all sort out who you want to be mod this time, and I'll make it happen. Make a poll or something, idc. Work it out yourselves and I'll see how it went in a few days

viva-razer

Post by viva-razer »

Marcin wrote:
Kinda dumb solution since there will be like 4 different mods and everything will be all over the place and I doubt cookie will allow that.
Imo there should be one moderator who ACTIVELY plays and visits gwscr.com and has some kind of high level SC experience and records.
The word you're looking for is inconvenient, which could be true but is no guarantee.. W/e, if we're gonna call shit dumb i'm not gonna bother participating anymore.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict

Post by Marcin »

viva-razer wrote:

The word you're looking for is inconvenient, which could be true but is no guarantee.. W/e, if we're gonna call shit dumb i'm not gonna bother participating anymore.
OK, I guess you took my comment personally lol, I was just stating my opinion.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back

Post by Nika »

Marcin is polish. His vocabulary is limited to: Tg, dumb, shit and "steal that car"

Robin powaaaa

Post by Robin powaaaa »

Sorry viva but your idea doesn't seem to be feasible, too much changes just for 1 job : being able to approved and updated topics with a brain. As Marcin said we need someone active ig and on the forum. Looks like most of the candidates answered that topic already ^^.
Better way to vote for me is by making a doodle or something.
Last edited by Robin powaaaa on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

viva-razer

Post by viva-razer »

Fair enough. I was merely suggestion an option. Goodluck finding a new mod ;]

Spagh
In-game name: Miss Spaghettis
Guild: pRma

Post by Spagh »

Why don't we take this "Andrew" guy as a moderator? He seems pretty famous ig.

More seriously I'd be happy to vote if you guys make a poll! :)

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

I nominate Spagh.

Deadly Shadow Char

Post by Deadly Shadow Char »

I nominate Spagh. We need a moderator who doesn't know how to play guild wars, and he is perfect for this role #SpaghForModerator2k14