A new rule

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Rocks4Free
In-game name: Marlana
Guild: DS

Re: A new rule

Post by Rocks4Free »

I think that senT-guy is just pissed of that's now a rule to make a vid :mrgreen:
Damn u Marc ... u destroyed the imagination that the use of cheats doesn't matter :mrgreen:
Some pros feel like that overpro and highskilled so they have something more important to do than have an eye on their sweets and shit *god bless toolbox* :mrgreen:
icryabouttoolbox wrote:Your guild is hacking, ...
Not true anymore ... all who used to use toolbox and shit left us in the very young past *god bless marc* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BTW: Can you confirm by oath that noone from senT uses hacks ? :mrgreen:
Better shut up and love a parakeet :mrgreen:

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

It's funny that i dont know who the sent guy is. Fact is, if i witnessed hacking on one of our runs, no matter if casual or record, a Person would have to leave the guild.

But please dont feel interrupted, this dialog cheers me up atm.

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

Nothing against SenT, haha.

I Shadow Keks I
In-game name: I Shadow Keks I
Guild: Dhuum Stucker [DS]

Post by I Shadow Keks I »

Fabi wrote:as if DS would get a record again :lol:
Wait for it :D

And this discussion is pretty funny. As if it would be necessary to practice dhuum without an emo...
Do you wanna ban everyone who used a hack from toolbox as well?
I'm fine with recording every area to prove no hacks were used.

Jirina
In-game name: Jirina Capova/Alainasyeva
Guild: The Dawn Of Legends [DaWn]

Post by Jirina »

everyone in guild wars is so mean, gosh

first of all i don't see why anyone would accuse DS of using hacks for record runs. i mean they did complain about toolbox quite a bit (which i'm not saying is a bad thing!) in casual runs and in our first 14 video when there was obvious use of questtaker (which we then did another 14 clearly showing that no toolbox was used for any quests.) there is a DS cape in the troll post on here about the "leggit 13 min uw" though, and it's pretty obvious, but i won't dare accuse them of using it to their advantage for a record. i honestly don't think (and hope) there are any trust issues as far as uw records, we had at least 1 video that showed no toolbox quest taken and no auto pcons by the t1 (unlike the first video) and macro cons. i know you may say there is possibilities someone could have used hos off a ghost in the box, but nobody would benefit from this anyways so nobody had to use it (nor quest takers). i really truly hope that any issues were cleared after we proved ourselves by not continuing to use toolbox after the rule was posted.

second, even with the king hack, this would not help any team at all. sure, it would be nice to practice dhuum maybe (if you understand how dhuum works) but the hard part about a uw faster than 13 is the tactics making. you never know, honestly we could create new tactics that dhuum takes 5 minutes but we had tactics to finish everything in 6 minutes, making a 11 minute uw possible (this is just an example). dhuum is not what you need to get done in time, you can do dhuum in any amount of time as long as you have your 10/10 quests done, making "dhuum practice" totally useless. any team that pushes for a uw faster than 13 will need to spend a LOT of time working on tactics and will deserve it fully.

so srsly, stop the gw h8, there's no reason for anyone to accuse another for some stupid reason like hacking a record. everyone knows what is allowed in records runs and will continue to use the shit out of it as long as it's legal (so please, stop talking about toolbox). if for some reason a mod doesn't want to allow autoclickers, then we don't use autoclickers. if they don't want us to use pcon poppers or macros for cons/etc, then we won't. anyone competing for records will follow these rules surely, because there is really no fun in a cheated record, because chances are somebody can beat it anyways. it is really sad that we have come to the point that we have to require 8 pov videos, because like i explained in another post, recording could have failed the run that my team got the current uw record. i'll speak for my team saying that there is no reason for us to use quest-taking hacks or using hos off a gitb because there is no use for it. like i said above there is no reason for mainteam to take quests fast and we stopped doing that after the rule was set, yago is strong enough and not retarded to take slayer without a quest taker, and the plains reaper has nothing to attack when the t4 takes 4h with our tactics. as for using hos off a ghost, nobody will benefit from doing this except maybe the t2, but yago has done an 8:24 t2 without using vipers off a ghost and taking quests by clicking his mouse. he would NEVER need to save these minimal 2 seconds, the only time he would need to save seconds is if he was slow (very rarely) and in that case we would just resign it anyways.

good luck to all teams pushing for records, i know for a fact that seeing a uw done <12 minutes would require new splits and to see such splits being made work would be amazing. sorry that we had to get to this point but if you beat a record legit without video recordings and it doesn't get approved, who cares really, we will all know who the strongest people are in fow/doa/uw etc even if the little approved.jpg file isn't posted underneath.

Luke

Post by Luke »

icryabouttoolbox wrote:I don't do uw, I do fow
Shame on you.
Moonzy wrote:this is dumb as fuck
Looks like you and the new rule got something in common already

On a more serious note I like this rule, it has balls and I hope it works out.

good work james

Ann Toni
In-game name: Ann Toni

Post by Ann Toni »

icryabouttoolbox wrote: For a 12 min uw, I was told that you would need new tactics without an emo, because in standard splits the areas cannot be in time. With my little knowledge of UW, I know that doing dhuum without an emo is hard to glitch him (I've been in runs where the emo died and it failed the run because dhuum wouldn't glitch) and to do dhuum without an emo would be very hard.
huh..

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

Dhuum no emo impossibru, ppl cheat hack 2012.