A new rule

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Turc
In-game name: Turc Might
Guild: [DS]

Re: A new rule

Post by Turc »

icryabouttoolbox wrote:I don't do uw, I do fow, but I know that there's no way we can trust any record by Sylars. Firstly, he admitted to being in the hacked run that was posted as, "Leggit 13 min uw". In that run he used a hack to take The Nightman Cometh as soon as king was spawned. We know that DS is in possession on this hack. For a 12 min uw, I was told that you would need new tactics without an emo, because in standard splits the areas cannot be in time. With my little knowledge of UW, I know that doing dhuum without an emo is hard to glitch him (I've been in runs where the emo died and it failed the run because dhuum wouldn't glitch) and to do dhuum without an emo would be very hard and to get it consistent you would have to practice it. Because DS is in possession in such a handy hack, they can go in with their whole team and practice dhuum with no emo, an advantage that no other team has. Anyone who would trust these people have no brain. There's nothing comparable to this hack, because I'm not sure any elite area has such a boss, unless you found a way to hack urgoz or deep, but who is pushing for those records.
why don't u do me a favor and just shut the fuck up? keep running fow, and do not comment on smth u have no idea about, besides starting paranoid rumors. TYVM

icryabouttoolbox
Guild: SenT

Post by icryabouttoolbox »

A paranoid rumor? He admitted to being in that post. How is it fair someone can use a hack to make their runs more consistent, even if they don't use it in the record? They have a way to work on tactics without putting he work they need to put in to figure the tactics out. Is that not an advantage over other teams? You tell me.

Turc
In-game name: Turc Might

Post by Turc »

ofc it WOULD NOT be fair, but what u do is assuming all 8 of DS's speedteam WOULD do so as well, just because marc (sylar) COULD use whatever hack. and as long as Tobi (Keks) is still leader there, and part of any record running team, there WILL NOT be any use of hacks, NEITHER in practise runs NOR in record runs. theres still smth like HONOR and RESPECT towards other competitors, after being part of that sc community for more than 4-5 years...

icryabouttoolbox

The knowledge that I, aswell as others in the community have is that Sylars is in possession of the hack and has used it before (even to try to make a dumb point). Nobody will know if they use it or if they don't, and if they do we won't know, even if it is only in practice runs. You can't trust people who use the hacks to fake a record then try for a real record. There is no honor or respect to competitors who have an advantage solely by hacks. There's no way for them to "redeem" themselves after he posted a run like that and I won't trust a team with Sylars on it. Any team with him on it has lost my trust.

Rocks4Free
In-game name: Marlana
Guild: DS

Post by Rocks4Free »

@ the "I cant do FOW without Toolbox-Girl":
Come to me @ Kamadan, you earned a Bobo :mrgreen:

icryabouttoolbox

Who says I use toolbox in fow? I use my own macros (which are legal) or I manually pop my pcons, thanks. Your guild is hacking, anything to say on it? Say something not defending them when you know it's wrong and hell I'll give you a stack of rainbows.

Rocks4Free
In-game name: Marlana
Guild: DS

Post by Rocks4Free »

I would like to do ... but unfortunatly i can't storage more rocks :/

keymakr

Post by keymakr »

Charlo wrote: Have u ever played Gw ?
Yes I have.

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub

Post by Sylars »

Yes, please ban me from all records and invalidate all old ones. Even in my8 min t2's I've been taking king quest by hack to kill the spider queen instantly and stop the /age from continuing. Furthermore, I request to ban all DS from any records because we have always been known to hack our way through the game, although you don't see the evilness in videos.
Meanwhile, please revalidate all records that used toolbox hack, because toolbox doesn't save you time, it's just a comfortable ingame feature.

Can I get my stack rainbow rocks now, pleade?

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub

Post by Sylars »

Out of interest, please quote me, admitting I've been taking king quest in the leggit 13 min uw, or even participating.

icryabouttoolbox wrote:Your guild is hacking, anything to say on it? Say something not defending them when you know it's wrong and hell I'll give you a stack of rainbows.
Quoted for making the best statement to support your claims.