Updated SC Timer

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Luke

Re: Updated SC Timer

Post by Luke »

this is beyond retarded

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

How about this:

Last edited by Sylars on Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

K A O S Theory
In-game name: N Op E
Guild: A Diff One From 10min ago

Post by K A O S Theory »

Sylars wrote:How about this:

You of all people should know that isnt a possibility anymore...
haskhasin wrote:Oh, and the bottom margin is slighly larger than the side ones! :<
The OCD is strong in this one ahah

Rocks4Free
In-game name: Marlana
Guild: DS

Post by Rocks4Free »

Na Marc .... too hard these days :lol:

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Hmm, is there any particular reason why the "Log Out - X" always reappears when I log in? Character change no problem, logout and in or closing the game resets it back. Same goes for the options menu. Want to get rid of it to get a better fitting shape without editing the font itself. Is there any way to stretch yours (in height and/or width)?

K A O S Theory

Post by K A O S Theory »

Sylars wrote:Hmm, is there any particular reason why the "Log Out - X" always reappears when I log in? Character change no problem, logout and in or closing the game resets it back. Same goes for the options menu. Want to get rid of it to get a better fitting shape without editing the font itself. Is there any way to stretch yours (in height and/or width)?
Stretch the timer?

Most things about the timer are configurable in the .ini included.

If you are talking about stretching the actual font, no i don't think thats possible. Can probably find a stretched font that fits what you want on dafont.com or something.

Otherwise, can set the size key under [font] to modify the size in general.

EDIT: Didn't see you already resized it and stuff lol. Anyways if you like the DS-Digital font that it preset to just look here for one thats stretched out to your needs: http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=302

K A O S Theory

Post by K A O S Theory »

haskhasin wrote: I found that that kind of interface may clutter the screen, expecially on low resolution monitors. You could add a "minimize" button, to basically make it shrink into the titlebar only. Or even make it so that any click in the titlebar shows/hides the main window.
Atm its set up like Mikes menu, toggle menu on/off on insert key, I might make a small "button" in the corner that pops the GUI as well for people who dont have full keyboards.

Sylars

Post by Sylars »

Too bad thats not possible. And yeah, I could use the .ini, but that requires a restart each time I change something. Ugh.

K A O S Theory

Post by K A O S Theory »

Sylars wrote:Too bad thats not possible. And yeah, I could use the .ini, but that requires a restart each time I change something. Ugh.

Hmm... thats actually an idea... I can make it reload ini into the timer by a button on the GUI. Ill see what I can do

Ros
In-game name: Ros Zator
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Ros »

Najs, Ima be using dis one