So let's find a Solution.

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
jon comgree
In-game name: joncom gree
Guild: [hS]

Re: So let's find a Solution.

Post by jon comgree »

Libra wrote:You want a solution? Lol you should first explain a solution to what: in fact, 3/4 of the people here didn't really understand what the problem was. You only talk about your precious stupid toolbox and you come crying about your records...

So what's the problem. The problem is to draw a line between what is accepted and what is not.

Let's talk about the toolbox. The toolbox allows to automatically activate the UW quests or teleport to a ghost among other things. Toolbox or no toolbox this doesn't belong on gwscr. We shouldn't even discuss it. Why? Because allowing this kind of things is like allowing everything. For instance, the attribute hack is still possible, or else validate quests without even doing them is indeed possible (it shouldn't be limited to dialog ID). There are other ways to "cheat" and this doesn't stop with the toolbox or mike's toolbox. Anyone can create a toolbox, or even something quite more advanced if you know your stuff.

Recently we (the pRma), have found a way to gain 30s to 1min in DoA with a third party software. I would have liked to know how the fbgm would have reacted if we had used it for our 20 min (or 19).
What's the difference with the ghost? None.
The common point? Third party program.

I now hope that you understand what real the problem is. The auto Pcons is one thing, but the ghost teleport or the auto quest activation is another. Of course I'm against the auto Pcons, but it is up to us to draw the line not to cross.

To be sure that no one violates the rules, we do not have any choice but to ask for a maximum of videos. Otherwise being invited by a moderator seems to be a good idea.

btw jon comgree unistall ty
Your just jelly that i can solo dungeons w/o elites. And yes i did use toolbox when doing it #notashamed

edit:
Gratz, u figured out a 3rd party program to help you save time (a significant amount at that). The difference with toolbox users: we use timer & pcon popping for convenience, not fucking time saving. If i wanted to save time using a hack in fow/dungeons it wouldnt be through toolbox

Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Jon you're my hero ! You can do solo dungeons with the toolbox, we may raise a statue for you.

I would be curious to see what "hack" you can use in fow or dungeon to save some precious seconds. Everybody is talking about "hacks" but except the dialog IDs and HoS, I don't see something else. You're not changing the game to teleport yourself somewhere or you don't kill the mobs instantly, that would be real hacks.

Anyway Jon, keep spending hours to do your dungeon and let the adults debating.

jon comgree

Post by jon comgree »

Dwadwa <3 wrote:Jon you're my hero ! You can do solo dungeons with the toolbox, we may raise a statue for you.

I would be curious to see what "hack" you can use in fow or dungeon to save some precious seconds. Everybody is talking about "hacks" but except the dialog IDs and HoS, I don't see something else. You're not changing the game to teleport yourself somewhere or you don't kill the mobs instantly, that would be real hacks.

Anyway Jon, keep spending hours to do your dungeon and let the adults debating.
Make sure that statue of me is riding a dragon named Chipotle. :lol:

Ill be the 19 year old i am in response to that adults comment with :roll:

Libra
Guild: pRma

Post by Libra »

jon comgree wrote: Your just jelly that i can solo dungeons w/o elites. And yes i did use toolbox when doing it #notashamed

edit:
Gratz, u figured out a 3rd party program to help you save time (a significant amount at that). The difference with toolbox users: we use timer & pcon popping for convenience, not fucking time saving. If i wanted to save time using a hack in fow/dungeons it wouldnt be through toolbox
Do you understand at least one word I wrote?

K A O S Theory
In-game name: N Op E
Guild: A Diff One From 10min ago

Post by K A O S Theory »

jon comgree wrote: Your just jelly that i can solo dungeons w/o elites. And yes i did use toolbox when doing it #notashamed
Gonna regret doing this but
the great gree wrote:botting since december, best beta testing ive done is all in video games.
Not like thats foreign knowledge or anything, dont act tall cuz you know how do fuck around with premade tools.

jon comgree

Post by jon comgree »

K A O S Theory wrote:
Gonna regret doing this but
the great gree wrote:botting since december, best beta testing ive done is all in video games.
Not like thats foreign knowledge or anything, dont act tall cuz you know how do fuck around with premade tools.
If you really think i used hacks other than toolbox i will gladly livestream some of them for you. Although i dont see wats so hard to believe you can survive with +10 health regen, 75% block rate, and halved damage with most dungeons i did not even having enchantment removal

edit:
Where the fuck am i acting tall?

icryabouttoolbox
Guild: SenT

Post by icryabouttoolbox »

Cheese wrote:
icryabouttoolbox wrote:Has Kha is the worst kind of guy. I honestly believe he is the devil himself, creating toolbox only to destroy guild wars 1 all together. We've seen things like this before, and he's most comparable to Hitler himself. Auto pop pcons? Really? It's impossible to pop pcons without this tool. You know old records? They didn't even use pcons at all, but you're all so shit. Seeing your time and seconds in a pm? That of course makes your run 5 mins faster. You're all dirty hackers who can't get records without it, I bet toolbox has a hack to make all the fow/doa/uw chests spawn and that's how all you idiots got your records. I say a mod invites every person of the team to their house and he must watch each player to make sure they don't use toolbox or anything you other than guild wars itself, no autoclicking or macros.
This is the stupidest shit I've read in my life. By far. Please do as all a favor and quit life.
If you really thought I was serious I sincerely feel bad for you.

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

That post was still pretty off, considering its intention missed the point by a mile.