Rule update

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Hydro

Re: Rule update

Post by Hydro »

That seems fair and actually makes sense. Also, I didn't actually accuse you, I just said I felt like someone was. Sorry if I didn't emphasize that (no sarcasm intended).

EDIT:

Also, I don't think we should even be discussing 'banning toolbox' as a whole. Anyone with programming knowledge can just remake it and call it ToolBucket for all we know. We should discuss the aspects of it, unless we ban literally everything, but that's unreasonable. Since there is no way to draw a line between toolbox, macros and advanced gaming keyboard/mouse drivers with hotkeys. Discuss stuff like allow timer, allow pcon popper, allow gitb target, allow tele, autoclicker, allow spirit radar and stuff.

Deadly Shadow Char

Post by Deadly Shadow Char »

yeah life.. you want fucked up kid?

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

Hydro wrote: Discuss stuff like allow timer,

Doesn't give any in game advantage -> allowed.
Hydro wrote: allow pcon popper,
Provides advantage over non hack users -> forbidden.
Hydro wrote: allow gitb target,
Hydro wrote: allow tele,
Hydro wrote: autoclicker,
Does provide advantage but doesn't interact with the game itself in any way, just simulates quick clicking ->allowed.
Hydro wrote:allow spirit radar
Does provide advantage but is easily replicable by either experience or painting your monitor.
Has been acknowledged by arenanet and is grey zone, therefore allowed, I guess.
Hydro wrote: and stuff.
No idea.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Marcin »

Dude sylars really, people have debated on this months ago and has it still not gotten boring to you? Just accept the fact people are gonna use pcon poppers and toolbox and nothing will change.. its 2014 and nearly 15 soon and you wanna debate about tb being banned bla bla. As mentioned only thing really that is a hack using tb is tele hacking in UW. However in fow/doa what can tb really do? Nothing much really.. So please just stop crying over tb lol its got boring now...

Kaspar
In-game name: Noobish Was Me
Guild: FBGM

Post by Kaspar »

Here we go again...
Oh dear

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Finally fun again! And kids takimg This srs and think they can change shit (Cheers da mateys)!
Gotta spend some more time on This forum <3

Sylars
In-game name: Musical Was Dub
Guild: [DS]

Post by Sylars »

Marcin wrote:As mentioned only thing really that is a hack using tb is tele hacking in UW.
That's technically untrue.

Anyway, I didn't realize that hydro wrote that post a while ago. I just saw the recent post in the topic and had not read hydro's post before. I have not been stirring up any debate either, people just always seem to read what they want. Well, fun.