The decimals in the timer at the center of screen are FRAMES, not decimals
Also the milliseconds on the timer on top right are just temporary, for this test.
If you have major concerns regarding the current draft (see 2 posts prior to this one) please voice them as soon as possible. While doing so, please remember that some kind of compromise has to be made in any solution.
We would like to wait until a technical solution that works for every use case for the timing has been incorporated into toolbox. Has is working on it, please bother him directly if you feel like this is going too slow :) .
Rules thread is updated, additional (empty at the moment) table threads have been created in the respective subforums.
We will gradually mirror old records to the new format. I will actively mirror records as time goes by. I will be starting with elite area records, then dungeon, then mission and then other records. You can also resubmit records by answering to the respective thread asking for a second based evaluation, thereby increasing their priority. I will try to find a balance between mirroring records that are especially interesting to the general public and those relevant to individual people.
The timing method described in the linked thread also means that instance times visible on old record videos will largely be in line with current measuring, allowing old records to be migrated fairly easily with minor imprecision.
Mirroring will be done in the following way, in this order:
1) If there is full video coverage according to the earlier mentioned requirements available, the record will be timed based on that.
2) If there is video coverage available but it is incomplete or does not comply with the earlier mentioned requirements, a time punishment according to the punishments discussed earlier will be applied.
3) If there is only a screenshot available that does show an ingame timer, the time will be ceiled to the next full second for the last level of the record and it will be assumed that the record finished at exactly 60 seconds for every previous level.
4) If there is only a screenshot available that does not show an ingame timer but an /age, it will be assumed that the record finished at exactly 60 seconds for every level.
5) If none of the aforementioned cases apply, moderators discretion will be applied to get to a reasonable second based time.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests