who ever is interested in doa tactics

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Befi
In-game name: Befi Goes Ele
Guild: [hC]

who ever is interested in doa tactics

Post by Befi »

since im not playing active anymore, all i want is to see the best times in the guild wars leaderboards by whoever.
ppl already copy tactics for doa by mike&mike and me and im looking forward to continue this, since (no front) ppl dont think outside the box.
everyone has their favorite dungeon/elite area hes good in creating tactics and play but maybe got not enough motivation or time to do it by their self.
so maybe, if this works out, there is a change to publish detailed tactics for everything in the forum.
just imagine we get the community that close together, that we can start recordruns for example urgoz 7 or 6man alltime, in ally/forumlivechat, which is pretty much possible to tie or break with grinding.

and maybe talking and sharing about tactics/thoughts, with other player, will cause new glitches and better tactics to beat even "unbreakable"-records
->im open to talk about doa and solo urgoz<-
anyway, i know we have ppl in the community who are "god's" and dont want to play with the "casual speedrunner" so this might not work
pls give me youre thoughts

hopefully ppl will get the diffence of glitching and tool assisted and we will see some new great standard records
happy flaming, best regards by befi the new social player and best emo in the world

George Is God
In-game name: George Is God
Guild: [Loa]

Re: who ever is interested in doa tactics

Post by George Is God »

As a person that posts many screens with edited out bars it seems almost funny that you want others to share tactics.
"hopefully ppl will get the diffence of glitching and tool assisted and we will see some new great standard records" - people don't even get that using pcon poppers is Tas so this wont happen either.

livia
In-game name: Livia La Jolie

Post by livia »

thx for the 16 minutes tactics.

Cruz
In-game name: Ashei Cruz
Guild: IT

Post by Cruz »

We made this discord for sharing tactics and forming for speedruns. It's not very active (no surprise) but I'm willing to share what I know if people want to try frostmaw for example.

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Befi wrote:a change to publish detailed tactics for everything in the forum. [...]
->im open to talk about doa and solo urgoz<-
That coming from the guy that still hasnt made either of those videos public.

K A O S Theory
In-game name: N Op E
Guild: A Diff One From 10min ago

Post by K A O S Theory »

Its almost 13 years since it came out and ppl still hide builds lol