Step 3: Who gets to vote + DRAFT

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: Step 3: Who gets to vote + DRAFT

Post by Flo »

@Misty

You cant ever make every single person happy. Its sad you dont feel that your opinion is properly reflected.

I was making a joke. Should ve made that joke in the drama thread instead, but srsly, just wait for the results and cry afterwards.

EDIT: Oh, and regarding your concerns: Would be been great if you brought those up in the last 6 weeks, now its too late.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Re: Step 3: Who gets to vote + DRAFT

Post by Misty »

Flo wrote:regarding your concerns: Would be been great if you brought those up in the last 6 weeks, now its too late.
Is this a joke? I've brought up lots of concerns, and you've dismissed pretty much all of them with "sorry, can't make everyone happy". Anyway, I know it's too late for you to change anything now, but I want to know what will be done with the "other" votes. If you're just going to completely ignore them all, I'l grit my teeth and vote for the least bad option, but if there's a chance my vote will mean something, I'll vote for what I actually believe.
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.